Subject: [nemo] guide me

From: atq atiq <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

dear,
As a new in this nemo field, i need some supportive documents to
designing 'route optimization' of nemo.

Pls. let me know regarding this.

Thanks for ur help in advance.

Atq

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:54:57 +0200

atq atiq wrote:
> dear, As a new in this nemo field, i need some supportive documents
> to designing 'route optimization' of nemo.

Hi Atq.  One can think of RO for mobile networks.  Maybe a good starting
point is to get a good insight for RO for mobile hosts as defined by
Mobile IPv6 draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-21.txt.

[admin note: please subscribe to the list in order for your posts to
  show on the list; otherwise hey are held until manual approval,
  being initially equated to 'spam']

Alex

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:54:57 +0200

Alex