Subject: [nemo] New drafts (Terminology and Requirements)

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 17:48:38 +0900

Deal all,

I have just sent a new version of both the requirement draft and the
terminology draft. Before they shows on the IETF web site, you can take
a look at them on the NEMO web page http://www.nal.motlabs.com/nemo/

The Requirement draft:
- was brushed up according to last IETF meeting comments
- I have included personal notes in Section 5. Some requirements are  
  subject to be removed from the document, but we need to discuss it on 
  the mailing list. Based on discussion, I would like to update the
  document again before the next Vienna meeting.
- for changes, refer to the "Changes" section

The Terminology draft:
- was moved from personal document to NEMO WG group document
- I remove text redundant with the requirement draft
- some terms have been moved to the "Mobility Terminology" i-d in
  Seamoby WG
- the multi-homing section was particularly enhanced. Please check
- for changes, refer to the "Changes" section

Thierry.