Subject: [nemo] Comments on draft-hkang-nemo-ro-tlmr-00.txt

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 19:07:13 +0200

[Again, Chairs stop me if discussion out of context now]

Hello to authors of draft-hkang-nemo-ro-tlmr-00.txt

I've read the draft, thanks for providing it.

May I ask two questions.

I was wondering whether you totally agree with the idea of propagating
(relaying) information received in one RA from one interface to another
RA on another interface.

Also I was wondering whether you're aware of the old HMIPv6 similar
proposal, where the TLMR is named MAP and RA's are also propagated
through a set of fixed routers (they belong to the fixed infrastructure,
not to the mobile network).

Also I was wondering whether you've tried to unfold a RO scenario where
MR acts as a MH and does RO with the HA (as if it were a CN) of the MH
that visits under it.  Also wondering whether you've tried to unfold an
RO scenario where MR automatically does RO with LFN's CN, on behalf of
LFN, such as no new messages are defined between LFN and MR.

Thanks for any information,

Alex
GBU