Subject: [nemo] NEMO agenda for Wednesday

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:18:40 +0900

Dear all,

A bit late, but here is the agenda for Wednesday. 

# NEMO WG Draft Agenda
  57th IETF, July 2003, Wien, Austria
  Chairs: Thierry Ernst T.J. Kniveton

# Must Read List for this meeting:
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-01.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-00.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ng-nemo-multihoming-issues-01.txt
  http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~julien/papers/draft-charbon-nemo-multihoming-evaluation-00.txt
	(missed cut-off date)
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jung-nemo-threat-analysis-00.txt

  Other drafts advertised on the NEMO ML (not in today's agenda):
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  draft-droms-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-00.txt
  draft-hkang-nemo-ro-tlmr-00.txt
  draft-jeong-nemo-ro-ndproxy-00.txt
  draft-leekj-nemo-ro-pd-00.txt
  draft-lach-nemo-experiments-overdrive-00.txt
  draft-ohta-multihomed-isps-00.txt
  draft-park-mobileip-wifi-handover-00.txt
  draft-thubert-nemo-ipv4-traversal-01.txt

o Agenda Bashing .............................................5 mins
  Chairs

o NEMO status and milestones .................................5 mins
  Chairs

o NEMO Basic Support ........................................30 mins
  draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt
  Report from the design team and left issues
  Ryuji Wakikawa

o IPR Status.................................................10 mins
  TJ Kniveton

o Multihoming ...............................................20 mins
  draft-ng-nemo-multihoming-issues-01.txt
  draft-charbon-nemo-multihoming-evaluation-00.txt
  - what scenarios must be supported in Basic
  - issues with NEMO Basic Support
  - how are we going to proceed

o Threat Analysis Discussion ............................... 15 mins
  draft-jung-nemo-threat-analysis-00.txt
  - what are the potential threats
  - how are we going to proceed

o Terminology and Requirements Updates.......................15 mins
  draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-01.txt
  draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-00.txt
  Thierry Ernst
  
o Conclusion and next steps.................................. 5 mins

NEMO Chairs.