Subject: [nemo] NEMO additional server availability

From: Colm McCartan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:30:41 +0100

Hello all,

We are having difficulty connecting to the Additional NEMO webpage 
referenced from the group's IETF homepage, i.e. the url:

http://www.nal.motlabs.com/nemo/

On Tuesday, we saw reports that the hostname could not be resolved and 
today, although we can now get an IP address, the server appears to be 
refusing connections. Apologies if we have missed any announcements to the 
list but are other people having success in accessing the page?

Many thanks,
Colm McCartan

-- 
......................................................................
[email-masked]

********************************************************************************
                        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this Email, and any attachment is intended for the 
named recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential and / or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy,
distribute, or take any action in reliance on it. Any views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of the company. If you receive this Email by 
mistake, please advise the sender by using the reply facility in your Email software, and then delete it.
********************************************************************************