Subject: [nemo] another attempt at Issue 6

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:26:38 -0700

Pascal, Kent

here is another attempt to close Issue 6.

   When the Mobile Router and the Home Agent exchange routes
   through a dynamic routing protocol, the Mobile Router should be
   careful in including the same mobile network prefixes in the
   Binding Update to the HA and in the routing protocol updates.
   The HA depending on its configuration might not add routes
   based on the prefix information in the Binding Updates at all,
   and might use only the routing protocol updates. Moreover,
   including the same prefix information in both the Binding
   Update and the routing protocol update is redundant.

this text does not prohibit the MR from running an IGP and
Binding Updates in explicit mode at the same time. but it does
give a warning on what might go wrong.

let me know what you think about this text.

Vijay

---

From: Kent Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:51:17 -0700

Looks good.  Thanks.

Kent

---

From: Kent Leung <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:51:17 -0700

Looks good.  Thanks.

Kent