Subject: [nemo] message travelling over bi-directional tunnel.

From: "Muhammad Ali Malik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:02:54 +1000

Hi

Do the message traveling from home agent of MR to MR-CoA will always took
the same path as message from MR-CoA to MR-Home agent.
In other words, do the message traveling on bi-directional tunnel in each
direction will always take the same path.

Regards,

Muhammad Ali Malik

---

From: William D Ivancic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 07:51:43 -0400

I don't think we should be required or assumed that the bi-directional 
tunnel in each direction always takes the same path.  This would preclude 
utilizing architectures and technologies such as unidirectional link routing.

Will

---

From: William D Ivancic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 07:51:43 -0400

Will