Subject: [nemo] IPR on NEMO basic protocol

From: Christophe Janneteau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:00:42 +0200

Pascal and WG Chairs,

Referring to Cisco's statement about IPR claimed in
draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support:

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/cisco-ipr-draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support.txt

Would it be possible to inform the working group about the
name/identifier of those patents or patent applications (or better a
pointer to them) so that the working group can get a better
understanding of their impact on the nemo basic support draft?

BTW, Nokia already provided such information in their statement:

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/nokia-ipr-draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support.txt

Thanks a lot,
Christophe

---

From: "T.J. Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:54:47 -0700

We are actively working on getting an answer to these questions. As soon as
it is avaible, we will share it with the group.

-TJ & Thierry

---

From: "T.J. Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:54:47 -0700

-TJ & Thierry