Subject: [nemo] new draft on multihoming

From: Eun Kyoung Paik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:53:51 +0900

Hi all,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
Your comments on this draft are very welcome.

	Title		: Multihomed Mobile Networks Problem Statements
	Author(s)	: E. Paik, et. al.
	Filename	: draft-paik-nemo-multihoming-problem-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2003-10-20
	
This document describes the needs for multihoming support in
network mobility (NEMO). Issues from designing and implementing
multihomed mobile networks are analyzed in terms of mutiple
connections management and usage.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paik-nemo-multihoming-problem-00.txt

Regards,
Eun Kyoung