Subject: [nemo] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:35:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Nemo Basic Support Protocol
	Author(s)	: V. Devarapalli
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-02.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2003-12-23
	
This document describes the Nemo Basic Support protocol to support
network mobility as the mobile network attaches to different points
in the Internet.  The protocol is based on extensions to Mobile
IPv6 and allows for session continuity for every node in the mobile
network as the network moves.  It also allows every node in the
mobile network to be reachable while moving around.  The Mobile
Router, which connects the network to the Internet, runs the NEMO
Basic Support protocol with its Home Agent.  The protocol is designed
in such a way that network mobility is transparent to the nodes
inside the mobile network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.