Subject: [nemo] Make usages draft a WG DOC

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:18:43 -0000

Hi;

During last meeting, we voted that the usages document should be a WG
document but needed more work and maybe more content. An advice was
voiced that since at the moment the draft is about the organization of
the home network, it should be renamed (which it will be anyway as a WG
doc). 

So I'm posting this to ask you all to discuss areas where revisions and
additions are needed. It's time to discuss this now if we want the
modifications ready by IETF deadline. Ideas?

Pascal

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:42:29 -0800

hi Pascal,

> modifications ready by IETF deadline. Ideas?

I would like to see the draft quite restrictive in scope.
it should talk about the different ways in which a home
link can be configured to support mobile routers. the home
link configuration has an impact on the mobile router
behavior (for example, the returning home procedure is
different for each case).

Vijay

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:42:29 -0800

hi Pascal,

Vijay