Subject: [nemo] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-02.txt]

From: Chan-Wah NG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:58:54 +0800

Hello,

I didn't realize that Pascal did not forward this to the NEMO ML... or
perhaps he did, but I couldn't find it in my own archive.  So, there you
guys go.  Apologize if it is a duplicate.  

This draft gives an analysis of the possible RO Solution Space in NEMO. 
It is our intention (well, at least mine) that this draft be considered
as a starting point for the RO Solution Space Analysis, which is a
milestone in the WG charter.

Comments are always welcome.

/rgds
/cwng

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-02.txt
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:37:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Taxonomy of Route Optimization models in the Nemo Context
	Author(s)	: P. Thubert, M. Molteni, C. Ng
	Filename	: draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-02.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2004-2-17
	
Nemo enables Mobile Networks by extending Mobile IP to support Mobile
Routers.  This paper documents how the MIPv6 concept of Route
Optimization can to be adapted for Nemo to optimize:
1) the nested tunnels of the nested Nemo configuration
2) router-to-router within the infrastructure as opposed to end-to-
end.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

________________________________________________________________________
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-02.txt