Subject: [nemo] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:01:07 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Network Mobility Support Terminology
	Author(s)	: T. Ernst, H. Lach
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2004-2-18
	
This document defines a terminology for discussing network mobility
problems and solution requirements. Network mobility arises when a
router connecting an entire network to the Internet dynamically
changes its point of attachment to the Internet therefrom causing the
reachability of the entire network to be changed in the topology.
Such kind of network is referred to as a mobile network. Without
appropriate mechanisms, sessions established between nodes in the
mobile network and the global Internet cannot be maintained while the
mobile router changes its point of attachment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.