Subject: [nemo] Summary of recent drafts relevant to NEMO

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:10:13 +0900

Dear all,

The IETF meeting is fast approaching but we haven't had discussion
recently. This is amazing. I've been personaly very busy, I know that
other active members too, but isn't there any concern to be discussed ?

Many drafts have been submitted, indeed. 

So here is a summary of what was announced or not (may I remind authors
to tell [email-masked] to cc announcements to NEMO WG when they
submit and to try to raise some discussion about their draft on the
ML?). 

If you have submitted a draft since IETF Minnepolis Nov.2003 that is not
listed below, please let us know. Similarly, feel free to announce any
draft that you think is useful for the NEMO discussions.

Thierry.

# --------------------------------------------------------
Drafts Submitted Recently
# --------------------------------------------------------
Network Mobility Support Terminology
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-01.txt

Network Mobility Support Goals and Requirements
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-02.txt

Network Mobility (NEMO) Basic Support Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-02.txt

Multi-Homing Issues in Bi-Directional Tunneling
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ng-nemo-multihoming-issues-03.txt

Examples of basic Nemo usage
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-basic-usages-01.txt

Threats for Basic Network Mobility Support (NEMO threats)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-nemo-threats-01.txt

Threat for Multi-homed Mobile Networks
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cho-nemo-threat-multihoming-00.txt

DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-droms-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-01.txt

Inter Home Agents Protocol (HAHA)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mip6-nemo-haha-01.txt

Hierarchical Mobile Router Advertisement for nested mobile networks
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cho-nemo-hmra-00.txt

ND-Proxy based Route Optimization for Mobile Nodes in Mobile Network
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-nemo-ro-ndproxy-02.txt

Taxonomy of Route Optimization models in the Nemo Context
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-02.txt

Route Optimization for Mobile Nodes in Mobile Network
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leekj-nemo-ro-pd-02.txt

# --------------------------------------------------------
# Non NEMO drafts that may be useful for NEMO discussions
# --------------------------------------------------------

Goals and Benefits of Multihoming
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-multihoming-generic-goals-and-benefits-00.txt

IPv6 addressing in a heterogeneous MANET-network
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paakkonen-addressing-htr-manet-00.txt