Subject: [nemo] a special NEMO open session for security/threats analysis

From: "S. Felix Wu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:29:44 -0800

We will meeting in about 40 minutes in front of the Emerald
meeting room in 59th IETF, Seoul.

I am sitting here (wearing a dark blue shirt and milky yellow
pants) right outside the Emerald room near the stairs. BTW, my
laptop is Fujitsu life book (just for you to identify me).

We will discuss mainly about two issues:
(1). why/what do we need (for this security/threat analysis
      works)?
(2). how to coordinate and collaborate to cover the uncover
      & to reduce/consolidate the duplicates?

I feel, while email communication is great in general, face2face
meeting (get acquainted with each other) will help a lot in
kicking-off.

Hope that you could join, and I will send a special meeting minutes
after the meeting.

Thanks.
-Felix

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. S. (Shyhtsun) Felix Wu                           [email-masked]
Associate Professor                      http://www.cs.ucdavis.edu/~wu
Computer Science Department                     office: 1-530-754-7070
University of California at Davis               fax:    1-530-752-4767
----------------------------------------------------------------------