Subject: [nemo] Ro beteween Cn and MR

From: "Wafaa Al-Salihy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:13:11 +0800

Hi,

      i'm still thinking about the RO between Cn and MR, if we have this kind of RO so we don't have problem of HA routing packets to Mnn, it will be from CN to MR and to Mnn if i'm not mistaken.

      wafaa 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Pascal Thubert \(pthubert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:06:44 -0000

Hi Wafaa

1) It would be nice if you could stick to plain text...

2) There's a lot to say about RO in the infrastructure. Please have a
look at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-02.tx
t

The RO you are talking about may take several forms:

- a better selection of HA so that the triangle (CN-HA-MR) surface is
limited (HAHA protocol)
- MR-CR tunnel, CR being a Correspondent Router
- MR-CN though I doubt it since this is about routes to MNPs
- MNN-CN, if Nemo is extended to MNNs. The RRH draft has an example of
that:
see A.1 Path Optimization with RRH in:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-reverse-routing-h
eader-04.txt

I hope this helps :)

Pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Wafaa Al-Salihy
Sent: mardi 16 mars 2004 04:13
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nemo] Ro beteween Cn and MR

Hi,

i'm still thinking about the RO between Cn and MR, if we have this kind
of RO so we don't
have problem of HA routing packets to Mnn, it will be from CN to MR and
to Mnn if i'm not
mistaken.

wafaa