Subject: [nemo] HAHA protocol Q

From: "Tan, Tat Kin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:08:46 +0800

Hello,

I have just started reading the nemo-haha-01.txt draft and maybe someone
had already ask this question before? 

That, in pg9 (sect 3 overview) where it says "Each HA intercepts packets
and take responsibility for delivering intercepted packets to either the
MN or the primary HA". I was a bit confused that will 2 HAs by chance be
delivering a duplicated (same) message to MN? Could this scenario be
possibly happen and how it can be avoided? I m thinking more on the
scenario where the MN shares the similar distance of 2 HAs and the
signaling strength may lead into this scenario?

Cheers.

Tatkin

---

From: Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:19:39 +0900

Hello

It is my english error. sorry.
I will correct this at the next version.

The correct text is: 
   One of Home Agent intercepts packets and take responsibility for
   delivering intercepted packets to either the Mobile Node or the
   primary Home Agent.

regards,
ryuji

At Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:08:46 +0800,

---

From: Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:19:39 +0900

Hello

The correct text is: 

regards,
ryuji