Subject: [nemo] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-cho-nemo-mr-registration-00.txt

From: Seongho Cho <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:41:27 +0900

Hi forks,

 To inform you that we have submitted a new I-D on neighbor MR authentication
& registration mechanism for multihomed mobile networks.
We propose a dynamic MR registration solution without extra signaling message,
and hope that this I-D will initiate some discussions on this topic.

 Thanks.

 Bests,
 Seongho

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cho-nemo-mr-registration-00.txt
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:26:20 -0400
Errors-To: [email-masked]
X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.0.12
Precedence: bulk
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Id: <i-d-announce.ietf.org>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Neighbor MR Authentication and Registration Mechanism 
			  in Multihomed Mobile Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Cho, et al.
	Filename	: draft-cho-nemo-mr-registration-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2004-4-26
	
In multihomed mobile networks, multiple Mobile Routers can be 
   deployed to provide fault recovery or load sharing. Also, each Mobile 
   Router (MR) can have a bi-directional tunnel with its own Home Agent 
   (HA). In this multihomed mobile network scenario, the neighbor root 
   MR can replace or share the operation of another MR. Therefore, MRs 
   should cooperate with each other to provide session continuity or 
   load sharing. We present an authentication and registration mechanism 
   without introducing extra signaling messages. Using the Return
   Routability procedure of Mobile IPv6 and the Binding Update message  
   with the neighbor MR registration option, the MR can authenticate and 
   register the neighbor MR to its own HA. And the HA can use this 
   registered neighbor MR information to provide fault recovery or load 
   sharing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cho-nemo-mr-registration-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cho-nemo-mr-registration-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cho-nemo-mr-registration-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

----- End forwarded message -----

---

From: Seongho Cho <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:41:27 +0900

Hi forks,

 Thanks.

 Bests,
 Seongho

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

	

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:

----- End forwarded message -----