Subject: [nemo] Questions about <draft-ng-nemo-multihoming-issue-03.txt>..

From: "Shine Choi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:55:14 +0900

Hello! everybody concerned with the draft,
<draft-ng-nemo-multihoming-issue-03.txt> or interested in my question.

I'm Shine who's been studying multihoming in NEMO. 
By the way, something in the draft has made me feel wonder.
If there's someone who can help me understand it clearly, please help me.
My question is...

In brief, I don't understand why there must be "the number of HAs" 
as one of the 3-tuple in the multihoming classification.

To let me understand why~, I need to know these things first...

1) Are there some cases or scenarios that show an ISP has multiple HAs?
2) If so, could you give me the examples of those..? 
I would like someone, who made the number of HAs as one of the 3-tuple in
the classification, to show me why there could be multiple HAs with
examples.
3) I think, such multiple HAs could be logically viewed as the one HA in the
ISP even if they are physically many in there. 

The "logically" term means multiple HAs would act like one HA.
Even though there were multiple HAs in an ISP, the HAs would be like only
distributed system.
If that's right, bidirectional tunnel between HAs in the ISP and a MR would
be also made on the same route.
In addition, I think, MRs and CNs outside the ISP cannot help regarding the
HAs as just one HA acting.

I'm waiting someone to reply for my questions asap. 

Cheers,
Shine