Subject: [nemo] New draft submitted: draft-kuntz-nemo-multihoming-test-00.txt

From: Romain KUNTZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:40:36 +0900

Hello,

We just submitted a new draft. This draft presents the NEMO basic
support test results in multihoming: we focused on multiple mobile
routers and multiple NEMO-Prefixes. 
In this draft we share our conclusions and issues, and try to discuss
how we can solve them. Any feedback is of course welcome.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuntz-nemo-multihoming-test-00.txt

	Title		: Evaluating Multiple Mobile Routers and Multiple 
			  NEMO-Prefixes in NEMO Basic Support
	Author(s)	: R. Kuntz, et al.
	Filename	: draft-kuntz-nemo-multihoming-test-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2004-7-13
	
   Abstract:
   This document describes the tests performed and results obtained with
   multihomed mobile networks managed by NEMO Basic Support.  We have
   particularly analyzed mobile networks with multiple mobile routers
   and mobile networks with multiple NEMO-Prefixes.

Best Regards,

-- 
Romain KUNTZ
[email-masked]