Subject: [nemo] Agenda and Presentations

From: "T.J.Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:55:56 -0700

[Thierry: Does this sound OK to you?]

Hello,

Attached is the current version of the NEMO Agenda for IETF60. Due to 
the large number of requests to speak about new and updated drafts, we 
are going to try something a little different. After the slots for 
charter items and WG business, we will have a number of brief 
presentations. If there is enough interest, we can schedule an 
additional BAR BOF on Route Optimization outside of normal meeting 
times, where authors can talk about their work more. Thierry will also 
be speaking about RO in the IRTF meeting.

We have listed the authors requesting slots, and tried to fit everyone 
in. We'll re-shuffle as necessary, depending on time constraints. If 
you are listed and would like to give a brief update, please be aware

- 5 minutes is a strict deadline
- Please consider talking about:
   x The title of your draft and a brief overview
   x What is your draft addressing and what are you solving / trying to 
accomplish
   x Current issues, mailing list discussion
   x Implementation status and number of implementations, if applicable
- Submit a presentation, 1-3 slides recommended, to Thierry and myself 
by this Thursday noon, PDT

Thanks,
TJ & Thierry

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:06:23 +0200

Hi TJ,

El 26/07/2004, a las 18:55, T.J.Kniveton escribió:

> times,

I think that a RO Bar BOF would be very interesting.

regards, marcelo

> where authors can talk about their work more. Thierry will also be 
> speaking about RO in the IRTF meeting.
>
> <nemo-agenda.txt>