Subject: [nemo] New draft : draft-kumazawa-nemo-tbdnd-00.txt

From: Masayuki Kumazawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:45:06 +0900

Hi All,

I would like to inform you that we have submitted a new I-D on 
token based duplicate network detection for split mobile network.

The draft is now available at the following URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumazawa-nemo-tbdnd-00.txt

In the NEMO working group mailing list, split mobile network and 
Duplicate Network Detection (DND) test for it have been discussed.

The objective of this document is to propose one solution for the 
DND.

The solution described in this document requires sharing of a token
corresponding to a Mobile Network Prefix between Mobile Routers
within a network and a Home Agent.
  
The token is updated periodically, Mobile Routers which exist outside 
or move away can't obtain it and share the prefix.

Thanks and regards,
Masayuki