Subject: [nemo] Note takers / Jabber

From: "T.J.Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:23:58 -0700

Hi,

If you are interested in taking notes, and/or joining a jabber session, 
at the NEMO meeting, please e-mail me. We MUST have note takers before 
the meeting can commence.

Thanks,
TJ

---

From: Romain KUNTZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:22:08 +0900

Hello,

> If you are interested in taking notes, and/or joining a jabber
> session, at the NEMO meeting, please e-mail me. We MUST have note
> takers before the meeting can commence.

I am interested in joining a jabber session in order to follow the
discussion, but I did not find the information to join jabber server
this year.

Last year it was:
[email-masked]

Is it the same each year ?

Best regards,

-- 
Romain KUNTZ
[email-masked]