Subject: [nemo] European Wireless 2005

From: "Lars Berlemann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:28:34 +0200

---------------------------------------------------------------
* Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail *
---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Madam, 
Dear Sir,  

We are pleased to inform you that the next European Wireless Conference will
be held in Nicosia, Cyprus, on April 10-13, 2005.

The European Wireless 2005 Conference (EW'05) focuses on technologies,
protocols, services and applications that will enable a full seamless and
nomadic user access to new classes of multimedia services with a
user-centric focus.

Service provision will occur at the home, at the workplace, at leisure and
during travel. The vision is to integrate the wireless local area and next
generation cellular networks and develop the next generation of future
wireless communication.

Such networks will enable the provision of ubiquitous wireless services,
which will become more and more innovative as they are driven by the
consumer demands of the user and as a result of competition between the
service providers.

This is the main theme chosen for the European Wireless 2005 Conference. You
can find the different topic areas of this conference on the attached Call
for Papers or visit the European Wireless Web Page
http://www.european-wireless2005.de <http://www.european-wireless2005.de/>
in order to get the updated information about this conference. 

We hope that you will take this opportunity into consideration and that you
will submit a paper not later than November 12, 2004 to the on-line
Submission Interface of EDAS http://www.edas.info <http://www.edas.info/>  .
We would appreciate if you could also inform your colleagues or partners
about this conference and forward them this e-mail. 

We thank you in advance for your support in making this conference to be a
success and are looking forward to welcoming you in Nicosia. 

With kind regards on behalf of the EW'05 TPC-Chairs,
Lars Berlemann

Important dates EW'05: 

Full Paper Submissions Due: November 12, 2004  
Notification of Acceptance : January 24, 2005  
Camera-Ready Due: February 19, 2005

--
------------------------------------------
Lars Berlemann
Chair of Communication Networks
RWTH Aachen University
Phone: +49 (0)241 80 27248
E-Mail: [email-masked]