Subject: [nemo] NEMO multihoming

From: Vikrant Kaulgud <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:50:52 +0530

Hi,

Ubiquity is one of the benefits mentioned in the draft and rightly so.
Over the last few months, IEEE 802.21 has shown lot of activity in
addressing media independent handoff between heterogeneous networks
(http://www.ieee802.org/21)

Although 802.21 work is directed towards the MN, the basic concepts
would still apply to multihoming in mobile networks also.

~~~~~~~~
Regards
Vikrant

---

From: "T.J.Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:01:12 -0700

Are you making some sort of suggestion, or what is the goal of pointing 
out this work? 802.21 and NEMO are not working at solving the same 
problem, and I don't see how media-independent handovers relate to NEMO 
multihoming.

-TJ