Subject: [nemo] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-zhao-nemo-ro-ps-00.txt

From: "Fan Zhao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 01:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

Sorry for this late announcement. 
We have submitted a NEMO RO problem draft.
Your comments are very appreciated.

Sincerely,
fan

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NEMO Route Optimization Problem Statement, 
			  Requirements and Evaluation Considerations
	Author(s)	: F. Zhao, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhao-nemo-ro-ps-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2004-10-21
	
This document describes and analyzes the routing optimization problem
   in NEMO, defines the requirements that must be met by NEMO route
   optimization solutions and then describes the metrics to evaluate the
   performance of NEMO route optimization solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-nemo-ro-ps-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zhao-nemo-ro-ps-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhao-nemo-ro-ps-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail 
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-nemo-ro-ps-00.txt>