Subject: [nemo] NEMO Agenda CFP

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:49:17 +0900

Dear all,

The NEMO WG is currently scheduled a 2h-slot at Washington, Wednesday
13.00-15.00.

At least the following items will be included in the agenda:
- WG status 
- draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support
- draft-ietf-nemo-mib
- draft-ietf-nemo-home-network-models
- draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues
- TAHI announcement
- possible re-chartering
- prefix delegation

If you would like a timeslot for a topic not listed above, please send
a request to both chairs by the end of this week showing:
- topic 
- draft name and title if appropriate
- time length 
- what issue do you intend to discuss 
- how does it fall into the above listed priorities of the WG or one of
  the NEMO charter item

Requests will be honored based on available time, priorities of the NEMO
WG, and DISCUSSION ARISING ON THE MAILING LIST before the meeting. In
case several people want to discuss similar issues, we would rather
advocate a discussion on the ML and one single person summarizing the
issues during the meeting. 

Only drafts previously announced on the NEMO ML will be considered for
slots.

The NEMO WG Chairs.

---

From: Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:22:08 +0900

Hello WG Chairs

We submitted a new draft about NEMO Route Optimisation Problem 
Statement.
This draft discusses the nested problem from the view of MANET 
architecture.

draft name:              draft-clausen-nemo-ro-problem-statement-00.txt
title:                 NEMO Route Optimisation Problem Statement
topic:               showing how manet is adequate for NEMO nested case.

Can we have brief slots (at least 5 min) for this draft?

thanks
ryuji

---

From: Chan-Wah NG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:40:24 +0800

Hello, Thierry, TJ,

I would like to present the new version of RO-Taxonomy and RRNP drafts,
if time allows.

draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-03.txt:
I understand that we have presenetd this draft previously, however, as
this version is a major update, I'll like to do a brief description of
it.

draft-ng-nemo-rrnp-00.txt:
This is not a RO solution, but a mechanism for potential RO solution to
make use of.  It also raises some security concerns on the use of
network prefixes in RO.

I wouldn't need anything more than 5 mins for each of them.

/rgds
/cwng