Subject: [nemo] NEMO Scenario in bigger Leaf Network

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:39:55 +0000

Hello,
 I am just a reader of Nemo discussion. At this point I am interested in the
NEMO based bigger Leaf network scenario.
e.g.  Network having a mutliple MR's. Are there any real scenario exists. I have
seen only one paper which really talk about this point [T.Oiwa, A network
mobility protocol based on LIN6]. 
I assume maximum of 2-3 hierarchical MR's in any scenario.  Alos, if the this
hierarchy increases, then we have yet another categories of problems in
routing, handover etc. 

-- 
regards,
Uma Shanker
[email-masked]
Centre for Telecommunications Research
King's College London, University of London
26-29 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5RL
---
RFC-793,TCP.Section:2.10. Robustness Principle: TCP implementations will 
follow a general principle of robustness: be conservative in what you do, be 
liberal in what you accept from others.