Subject: [nemo] NEMO WG agenda

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:34:55 +0900

Dear agenda,

Please find the lattest version of our agenda at
http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/ietf61/nemo-ietf61-agenda.txt.
Current version below (subject to changes).

Thierry.

# NEMO WG Wed 13:00-15:00, 61th IETF Meeting San Francisco, November 2004 
# http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nemo-charter.html

# Draft NEMO WG Agenda, as of Nov.01 2004
# The up-to-date version of this agenda will be posted on
# http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/ietf61/nemo-ietf61-agenda.txt

# All NEMO WG related drafts can be found on http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo

1.  Agenda, welcoming, etc .................................................... 05mins
    Chairs

2.  NEMO WG Status............................................................. 05mins
    Chairs

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-03.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-02.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-03.txt

4   NEMO MIB Design ........................................................... 05mins
    Sri Gundavelli

    "NEMO Management Information Base"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-mib-00.txt

5.  Announcement: 6th TAHI interop test event ................................. 05mins
    Yukiyo Akisada
   
6.  NEMO Home Network Models (draft status) ................................... 05mins
    Pascal Thubert

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-home-network-models-01.txt

7.  Prefix Delegation ......................................................... 15mins
    TJ Kniveton

8.  NEMO Multihoming Issues ................................................... 20mins
   
   "Analysis of Multihoming in Network Mobility Support"   
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-01.txt
   
9.  NEMO RO Problem Statement ................................................. 30mins

    "NEMO Route Optimization Problem Statement"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-nemo-ro-problem-statement-00.txt
    Thomas Clausen / Ryuji Wakikawa

    "NEMO RO Pb Statement, Requirements and Evaluation Considerations"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-nemo-ro-ps-00.txt
    Fan Zhao

    "RO with Nested CNs"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-watari-nemo-nested-cn-00.txt
    Masafumi Watari / Thierry Ernst 
    
    "Update of "Taxonomy of RO models in the NEMO context"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-03.txt
    Pascal Thubert / ChanWah NG

10. Securing Prefix in Binding Updates ........................................ 05mins
    ChanWah NG

    "Extending Return Routability Procedure for Network Prefix (RRNP)"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ng-nemo-rrnp-00.txt

11. Conclusions and Next Steps ................................................ 10mins

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 03:49:11 +0900

Dear all,

To all presenters, please send you slides to TJ and myself. 

- Pleas name your slides like this: nemo-ietf61-topic-PresenterName.pdf

- Please send a .pdf if you can

- Please add a version number if you ever send multiple copies.

- We will put the slides on http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/ietf61
hopefully before the meeting, so that potential remote people can
follow.

Please let us know if you intend to follow the meeting remotely, and
how.

Thierry.