Subject: RE: [nemo] Final Agenda for NEMO Meeting

From: "Dr Harsh Verma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:18:51 -0800

I guess, in the Agenda you want to replace: San Francisco by Washington DC
.. :-)

Harsh Verma

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Thierry Ernst
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 11:36 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [nemo] Final Agenda for NEMO Meeting

Dear all,

This is the final agenda for tomorrow meeting. Please find inline all
the documents that you should read/know about, including Issues Lists
and IPRs.

NEMO chairs, TJ and Thierry.

# NEMO WG Wed 13:00-15:00, 61th IETF Meeting San Francisco, November 2004 
# http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nemo-charter.html

# FINAL NEMO WG Agenda, as of Nov.08 2004, 2pm
# The up-to-date version of this agenda will be posted on
# http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/ietf61/nemo-ietf61-agenda.txt

# All NEMO WG related drafts can be found on
http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo

1.  Agenda, welcoming, etc
.................................................... 05mins
    Chairs

2.  NEMO WG
Status............................................................. 05mins
    Chairs

    Terminology and Requirements
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-02.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-03.txt
    Draft Issues: http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~ernst/nemo

    NEMO Home Network Model
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-home-network-models-01.t
xt

    IPRs on NEMO Basic Support
    CISCO new statemant:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?&ipr_id=497   
    CISCO old statement:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?&ipr_id=135
    NOKIA statement:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?&ipr_id=136

3.  NEMO Basic Support (draft
status).......................................... 20mins
    Vijay Devarapalli

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-03.txt
    Draft Issues: http://people.nokia.net/vijayd/nemo/issues.html

4   NEMO MIB Design
........................................................... 05mins
    Sri Gundavelli

    "NEMO Management Information Base"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-mib-00.txt

5.  Announcement: 6th TAHI interop test event
................................. 05mins
    Yukiyo Akisada
   
6.  Prefix Delegation
......................................................... 10mins
    TJ Kniveton

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kniveton-nemo-prefix-delegation-00
.txt

7.  NEMO Multihoming Issues
................................................... 25mins
   
    "Analysis of Multihoming in Network Mobility Support"   
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-01.tx
t
    Draft Issues:
http://www.mobilenetworks/org/nemo/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues
    ChanWah Ng (10mins)
    Discussion (5mins)

    "Global HAHA"
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-global-haha-00.txt
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mip6-nemo-haha-spec-00.tx
t
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mip6-nemo-haha-01.txt
    Pascal Thubert (10mins)
   
8.  NEMO RO Problem Statement
................................................. 30mins

    "NEMO Route Optimization Problem Statement"
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-nemo-ro-problem-statement-
00.txt
    Thomas Clausen / Ryuji Wakikawa

    "NEMO RO Pb Statement, Requirements and Evaluation Considerations"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-nemo-ro-ps-00.txt
    Fan Zhao

    "RO with Nested CNs"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-watari-nemo-nested-cn-00.txt
    Masafumi Watari / Thierry Ernst 
    
    Update of "Taxonomy of RO models in the NEMO context"
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-nemo-ro-taxonomy-03.txt
    Pascal Thubert / ChanWah NG

9.  Securing Prefix in Binding Updates
........................................ 05mins
    ChanWah NG

    "Extending Return Routability Procedure for Network Prefix (RRNP)"
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ng-nemo-rrnp-00.txt

10. Conclusions and Next Steps
................................................ 10mins