Subject: RE: [nemo] What kind of NEMO RO problem WG document we would liketosee

From: "Pascal Thubert \(pthubert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:24:04 +0100

> > As Pascal commented, let's distinguish the term 'solution'
> and 'approach'.
> > This draft is not supposed to analyze security in terms of any
specific
> > solution (draft-xx-.txt), but will consider security with the
various
> > approaches (as stated in NEMO WG charter).
> >
> BTW does "approach" mean a kind of mechanism to solve the NEMO RO
problem
> here? It is used just because we do not want the readers to link the
term
> of "solution" with draft-xx.txt. Right?
> 
No, actually it's more like a category, a type, an abstraction that
encompasses a number of related solutions. For instance: Source routing,
MANET and Anchor Point are approaches for the nested NEMO case. 

Pascal