Subject: [nemo] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-watari-nemo-nested-cn-01.txt

From: Masafumi Watari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:06:35 +0900 (JST)

Dear all,

We have submitted the revised version of our draft following the
comments received on the ML.

The draft can be found in the URL below:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-watari-nemo-nested-cn-01.txt

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,
watari

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-watari-nemo-nested-cn-01.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:03:46 -0500
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Route Optimization with Nested Correspondent Nodes
	Author(s)	: T. Ernst, M. Watari
	Filename	: draft-watari-nemo-nested-cn-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2005-2-17
	
This document aims at assisting the problem statement of route
   optimization in nested mobile networks.  We describe the paths
   packets would take using existing Mobile IPv6 and NEMO Basic Support
   mechanisms when one or both end nodes of a communication flow are
   located in a nested NEMO.  One of both of the end nodes may
   themselves be either mobile nodes performing Mobile IPv6, or standard
   IPv6 nodes performing no mobility function at all.  The path can
   become extremely suboptimal if no optimization is provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-watari-nemo-nested-cn-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-watari-nemo-nested-cn-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-watari-nemo-nested-cn-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce