Subject: [nemo] Typos in rfc3963

From: Romain KUNTZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:53:04 +0900

Hello,

I have just seen 2 typos in rfc3963:

* In the Table of Content:
7.1. Modified Dynamic Home Agent Discovery Request . . . . .   20
7.2. Modified Dynamic Home Agent Discovery Address Request .   20
Should be:
7.1. Modified Dynamic Home Agent Address Discovery Request .   20
7.2. Modified Dynamic Home Agent Address Discovery Reply . .   20

* Page 20:
7.1.  Modified Dynamic Home Agent Discovery Address Request
Should be:
7.1.  Modified Dynamic Home Agent Address Discovery Request

7.2.  Modified Dynamic Home Agent Discovery Address Request
Should be:
7.2.  Modified Dynamic Home Agent Address Discovery Reply

Regards,

-- 
Romain KUNTZ
[email-masked]

---

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:15:05 -0800

I am not sure how the RFC Editor generates the table of contents.
the table of contents should really reflect whats there in the
text. :)

we have to fix it when it is revised. thanks for catching this.

Vijay