Subject: [nemo] Documentation references request

From: Othmane REZINE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:59:41 +0200

Hi everybody !
I would like to know the main bibliographical references to understand the
paradigms of the Nemo concepts.
Is there a big difference between mobile ip, nemo and mobile ipv6 ?

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:06:09 +0200

> paradigms of the Nemo concepts.

Start by checking all the drafts at www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo...

> Is there a big difference between mobile ip, nemo and mobile ipv6 ?

Differences between mobile ip and mobile ipv6: check Section 2 of RFC3775.

Differences between nemo and mobile ipv6: check the R bit and the prefix 
in BU (nemo does, mobile ipv6 doesn't) and updating routes at HA (nemo 
does, mobile ipv6 doesn't).

Alex