Subject: RE: About the proposed charter and global HAHA (was Re: [nemo] RE:About route aggregation in global HAHA

From: "Soliman, Hesham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:38:47 -0700

> > yes, so the contribution of this solution to the global 
 > routing table 
 > > would be one entry per home prefix
 > 
 > since global HAHA is not a generic route optimization
 > solution, and not many deployments can actually have
 > distributed home agents, it shouldn't be a concern for
 > now.

=> I must say that this is not a good assumption to go by. 
We've seen many examples of protocols and features that are
used in unintended ways with unintended consequences. I don't
think we can keep making these assumptions given that we have no 
control over how deployments will evolve. 

Hesham

 > Vijay
 > > Regards, marcelo
 > >> Vijay