Subject: [nemo] IPv6 Ready Logo committee began Logo Phase-2 NEMO

From: "K.Kawaguchi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:20:24 +0900

Hello,

IPv6 Ready Logo committee began Logo Phase-2 NEMO on 2007/01/22.
Please visit following URL if you are interested.

  http://www.ipv6ready.org/
    http://www.ipv6ready.org/about_phase2_test.html

However, this target has the following conditions.
---
The target product of current Logo NEMO is NEMO Extended Home Network
model, and Home Address derived from Home Network Prefix.
(Other home network models and Home Address derived from Mobile Network
 Prefix are treated as a further study in the future depending on the
 implementing situation.)
---

We hope many vender use, and the product quality and the research of
implementation deepen.

Best regards
---
Kiyoaki KAWAGUCHI