Subject: [nemo] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Analysis of Multihoming in Network Mobility Support
	Author(s)	: C. Ng, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-07.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 2007-2-7
	
This document is an analysis of multihoming in the context of network
   mobility (NEMO) in IPv6.  As there are many situations in which
   mobile networks may be multihomed, a taxonomy is proposed to classify
   the possible configurations.  The possible deployment scenarios of
   multihomed mobile networks are described together with the associated
   issues when network mobility is supported by RFC 3963 (NEMO Basic
   Support).  Recommendations are offered on how to address these
   issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:03:21 +0100

Dear all,

As you could see, we submitted an updated version of the multihoming
draft. Most of the changes are editorial, but we modified a couple of
sentences which were unclear, and a few references to things such as
the MN's Home Address which was irrelevant. I don't think anything is
controversial, but please check the changes from
draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-06 to -07 on p43.

Note the WGLC had already been issued quite a while ago, so unless
someone disagrees with the change, I don't think we would re-issue a
WGLC. The draft should now be cross-reviewed from folks of the Monami6
and Shim6 WGs, and then hopefully sent to the IESG.

The HTML version is available at:
http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues/draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-07.html

Thierry.

-- 
Thierry ERNST, PhD 
INRIA Rocquencourt France Project-Team IMARA / JRU LARA
http://www.lara.prd.fr +33 1 39 63 59 30 (office)