Subject: [nemo] Journal Special issue about Biomedical sensor Networks

From: Yang Xiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

Journal Special issue about Biomedical sensor Networks

Topics (not limited to):
Biomedical sensors
Biomedical sensor Networks
Computing and Communications of Biomedical sensor Networks
Routing for  Biomedical sensor Networks
MAC for  Biomedical sensor Networks

etc.

Submission:
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/wcn/si/telemed.html

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:34:42 +0200

Would you please stop using IETF mailing lists as announce mailing
lists ? The only exception is for CFPs where contributions on NEMO are
explicitly sought, in which situation you may write a kind word
explaining why and how the NEMO mailing list subscribers would have
interest in getting this information. The key word "sensor network" is
not a sufficient motivation and the CFP of this conference is not
sufficiently detailed to link it with network mobility.

Thanks in advance for your consideration,
Thierry - NEMO WG chair.

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

-- 
Thierry ERNST, PhD 
INRIA Rocquencourt France Project-Team IMARA / JRU LARA
http://www.lara.prd.fr +33 1 39 63 59 30 (office)