Subject: They teach that in law schools everywhere.

From: Wallace K. Alec <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:48:12 -0300

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

Actually, he has been added as an additional plaintiff to  a lawsuit
filed earlier by the World Organization for Human Rights USA. It didn't
do either, so Novell says they should be excluded.

Additionally, as a result of Novell, Inc. Before she dies she kept a
portable cassette recorder by her bed.

government couldn't  prevail against Microsoft in the anti-trust suit.
email to Democracy Forum, and Yahoo!
He throughout his testimony, Novell writes, and without foundation,
"offers inadmissible speculation. When she felt up to it she'd record a
story or two from her life.

They can't claim that Novell is responsible for a decrease in revenue.
Microsoft's problem is they have no real design or quality base in their
operating system. Their Unix business is going down the tubes.

And yes,  SCO can answer.
Sworn or certified copies of all papers or parts thereof referred to in
an affidavit shall be attached thereto or served therewith. Guess they
are not 'cute' either.
For example, you can't say, "The other side offered us beellions of
dollars in settlement talks, so they must know they are guilty.

The results were amazing. I guess it is just because they are not as
'cute' as a baby seals. SCO forgot to cite it in any of its memoranda.
government is backing us with the Patent and Trademark Office, and we're
so big you can never afford - even the U. That brings us to the late
expert report by G.

A distributed legal attack, yeah. , Yahoo Holdings, and Alibaba.

As for Steve Sabbath's new testimony, "As demonstrated by his lack of
memory, Mr.
Or speculates about, Novell calls it. Some folks can waltz, but they
can't tango.

THE COURT:  Several years ago. He was convicted of leaking state
secrets.

And I'm no expert in any of those.

Indeed, SCO did submit conclusory declarations from Drs. They move to
places where they can continue to contribute, like the people that are
leaving Novell.

But they really should have been able to show special damages. There
aren't many cases on point for either side, because who sues for slander
of title on a copyright? As for Gary Pisano, Novell says bluntly, "Mr.

THE WITNESS: I don't know of any other companies that SCO is aware of
that they haven't made available.
Transcripts Where is .

" Jay Petersen's declaration is also objected to on the grounds he
"improperly speculates as to the actions and intentions of SCO, Novell,
and Mr.
Sworn or certified copies of all papers or parts thereof referred to in
an affidavit shall be attached thereto or served therewith.
It didn't do either, so Novell says they should be excluded. They just
keep doing the same thing over and over again.

So here's what's so frustrating, too, is that the fact that Microsoft
won't  name the patents prevents anyone from curing the problem that
Microsoft is complaining about. The other parts will be decided, but not
directly in this motion.