Subject: There are farmers, craftsmen, milkmen, weavers, casual labourers, construction workers and shopkeepers and so on.

From: Eve H. Livingston <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:22:52 +0530

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Conferences organized by Banknet India are premier banking technology
events with topical and relevant agenda with senior level participation
from the banking and finance industry.

The Code is non-statutory, and the eight credit and debit card scheme
operators have committed to adopt and comply with the Code. Panelists at
the summit agreed that as the deadline to start implementing Basel II
comes closer, Indian banks need to step up their efforts to become Basel
II compliant.

With this move, larger foreign banks who decide to incorporated locally
will get new avenues of growth, but competitive advantage of smaller
foreign banks will be affected.

the guarantee is to secure a direct contractual liability arising out of
a contract between a resident and a non-resident. While Saraswat Bank
acquired Maratha Mandir, Cosmos Bank took over four urban cooperative
banks.

Thus combination of falling crude oil prices, investment in stocks by
global funds and higher overseas borrowings by local companies will help
in rise of Indian Rupee. This interest hike will directly impact the
borrowers of home loan and other loans, however, depositors will be
benefited due to the increase in deposit rates.