Subject: "It's our culture, our society accepts it and in some ways society encourages it.

From: artichoke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:23:27 +0900

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

They shouldn't be so hypocritical regarding history; they just keep
denying the facts. I totally understand why the Chinese hold grudges but
the situation should be improved little by little.

Often women can feel trapped, and suicide seems like the only way out.

The reverence appears to be sincere.
The UN does not posses the strength it is expected to have, and not
because there is any flaw in the idea of the UN, but in how its
membership and representation is defined.

"Most of this stuff is just a broken spirit of the Aboriginal people.
Ahmadi-Nejad and his guardian Islamic regime are not representing
Iranian people.

Australia's indigenous population is suffering more than any other
group. We were the poorest people in a very poor village Li Suxiang
Three times more women kill themselves in the countryside than in the
cities.

One even saw South Korean videotapes being sold. There is no mains water
supply in this part of China, so Li Suxiang still collects water the old
fashioned way - using a pump. If the teachers tell them off for
something they will say they didn't do it. That certainly is one of the
complaints of Michio Kono, the owner of a small restaurant that serves
whale in the Asakusa district of Tokyo.

No qualitative change was affected.

I think that was really bad.
One even saw South Korean videotapes being sold. Kim Jong-il is
portrayed as a caring, nurturing figure who looks after the needs of his
people. Long time survival will depend on the goodwill of neighbours
like China and South Korea, and the outcome of the nuclear chess game
with the United States. There are far too many variables to make a
meaningful call on regime survival.
Only officially sanctioned guides and some military officers would speak
for the camera. But we didn't really get into the details of what
actually happened. Citizens are taught that Kim Il-Sung gave the country
back its pride and independence.
Often women can feel trapped, and suicide seems like the only way out Xu
RongCommunity worker Many women feel the same in the small isolated
communities of rural China. I totally understand why the Chinese hold
grudges but the situation should be improved little by little.

We've learnt that Japan fought a war with China and colonised parts of
the country.

"We need to continue this fight no matter what other countries say.
Poverty is still part of her life. His charges are unknown and according
to Dr.

She buys and sells old clothes to help make ends meet. Despite the gloom
- and there is plenty of that - there is hope that things will one day
improve. "We need to continue this fight no matter what other countries
say. The specialists practice an arcane version of kremlinology.
The history book I'm studying now has quite a few chapters about Japan's
invasion and how they started the war.
Dariush Ahmadi               Hostility to Jew by the present and past
Iranian rulers has always been condemned by the Iranian people as a
reprehensible and disgraceful act.
I still feel that the Japanese government isn't right. Wahaha said in a
statement that it thought the joint venture company would struggle
without Mr Zong. The UN should eventually be the final and independent
authority serving the interests of the people of the world. The brief
debate acknowledged the reality of ongoing forest destruction in
south-east Asia, but nobody spoke against Cambodia's resolution. We've
learnt that Japan fought a war with China and colonised parts of the
country.
Now every day is a struggle to survive.

JMI, true to the Iranian heritage, has always maintained the highest
standards of integrity, truthfulness and public leadership. I was told
more than once that they are one and the same - the founder Kim Il-Sung
seems to have morphed into his son Kim Jong-il in the popular mind.

Very few people seem worked up about the issue. North Koreans are
brought up to believe that they are uniquely virtuous - that the outside
world is malevolent and potentially aggressive.
So I really couldn't tie any part of the horrible history to Japanese
people.

Poverty is still part of her life.
Pictures of these cutest of creatures apparently shivering in terror in
market cages have tremendous emotional appeal.

"There's a strong capacity in our people to make sure we survive," said
Ray Minniecon.
When I told them that anyone could fly into Seoul, hire a car and go
where they liked, they were incredulous. So now one organisation is
trying to change that.
But CITES is supposed to work on sound science, not emotion. Behind the
rhetoric and fear, it's possible to detect a grudging respect for the
United States. Varjavand, a University professor, respected archeologist
and cultural expert, had been very outspoken concerning the destruction
of Iran's historic sites and cultural herritage.
Neighbouring countries should cooperate and get on with each other.
I still feel that the Japanese government isn't right. Long time
survival will depend on the goodwill of neighbours like China and South
Korea, and the outcome of the nuclear chess game with the United States.
Some have managed to conquer their demons, but those dark days of the
past are never far from the surface. Kim Jong-il is portrayed as a
caring, nurturing figure who looks after the needs of his people.
Khatami and his guardian Islamic regime are not representing Iranian
people.

The history book I'm studying now has quite a few chapters about Japan's
invasion and how they started the war.