Subject: imagery

From: Tim Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:55:22 -0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

Expired domain names that are not trademarked can be purchased by a
third party and used to point traffic to websites of their choice.
Proceedings include color copies of papers presented and PowerPoint
slides from all Short Courses. Expired domain names that are not
trademarked can be purchased by a third party and used to point traffic
to websites of their choice. Discretion and careful engineering must be
used when oversizing conductors to avoid exceeding the allowable range
of conductor sizes for equipment terminal lugs. Although details can
vary, a typical corner has three vertical studs in close proximity to
each other.
It is not uncommon for large office facilities to have a computer at
every desk or workstation. Infrared radiometers must be within
calibration in order to accurately measure temperatures. They basically
trip the circuit off-line when the breaker senses that the design
maximum temperature has been exceeded. A domain name not only represents
your online identity, it can seriously influence the success of
marketing a company and its products and services. Properly sized
thermal-magnetic breakers provide adequate protection of phase
conductors and equipment against harmonic current overloads.
Under unbalanced single-phase, non-linear load conditions, the common
neutral of three single-phase branch circuits carries positive and
negative sequence currents from the system unbalance. Far from being a
"point and shoot" application, a thermographer needs to understand
heater operation and heat transfer as well as issues pertinent to
thermography.

Expired domain names that are not trademarked can be purchased by a
third party and used to point traffic to websites of their choice.

Oversized transformers typically have lower impedance than those sized
to more closely match circuit load requirements. Corners are typically
constructed with vertical framing members that both support the framed
wall and provide a nailing surface for interior paneling or drywall.

They are designed to respond to the heat generated by the true-RMS value
of the load current.
Higher levels of phase and neutral conductor current can increase
neutral to ground voltage loss, dropping the voltage to potentially
damaging levels for sensitive electronic equipment. This is what creates
the non-linear loads that become damaging to single phase distribution
systems. The most common effect of these types of harmonics noticed by a
thermographer in a three-phase four-wire system is the uneven heating of
transformer windings as seen in the IR and visual image below.
The following images were taken through viewports on operating heaters.
Process heaters are large, refractory-lined structures used to heat
hydrocarbon product during refining. When thermographically inspecting
corner details, it is normal to observe a straight vertical line from
floor to ceiling.

When a thermographer sees neutral buses or conductors abnormally heating
up, this again is a sign that this type of harmonic condition likely
exists.
It offers a line of infrared temperature measurement instruments,
thermal imaging systems, radiometers, spectrometers, and blackbody
sources for the calibration of infrared thermometers. For over-current
pickup, thermal-magnetic circuit breakers use a bi-metallic trip
mechanism which responds to the heating effect of the load current.
Verifying infrared equipment calibration is one of the many topics
covered in Infraspection Institute Level II Certified Infrared
Thermographer training course. Never use an inverter in a wet location
as electrocution may result.
Because of this, and to be cost effective, the neutral conductor is
often downsized from the phase conductors.

This is where the thermographer begins to become valuable to help detect
destructive harmonics. For course schedules or to obtain a copy of the
Guideline for Performing Infrared Inspections of Building Envelopes and
Insulated Roofs, visit Infraspection Institute online at www. These
loose connections will in turn increase junction temperatures and cause
the breaker to trip on what it thought was excessive load, when in
reality it was a loose connection. Recent advances in technology have
resulted in power inverters that are both small and dependable.
Zero sequence harmonic currents carried on neutral conductors from
harmonic generating equipment can also have an effect on transformers.

They are designed to respond to the heat generated by the true-RMS value
of the load current. With this Tip, we offer some advice for driving in
winter conditions.

Water spray racks are mechanical devices that permit controlled wetting
of a building surface.

Under the right circumstances, infrared thermography can be used to
provide qualitative and quantitative data for in-service heater tubes.
For more information or course schedules, visit us online at www.