Subject: NET blog and risk boring the readers I have here or should I split it onto a new blog for Mac and Rails related content?

From: Vivien A. Lugo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:21:09 +0200

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

chewing on apples-getting healthier everyday.

Does anyone know how good MS's verification on shared files are and what
privileges to be transferred locally are?
For a time it was considered OK, and the government only got involved
when it led to siginificant losses for large numbers of shareholders.
Comparisons have been drawn between Shoulders and Babe Ruth in their
respective sports and I'd say the comparison isn't that far off. For a
full list of the new features and to download the upgrade see the
Parallels site here. I'd also like to mention that Jim Shoulders will be
the first subject of Legends of Rodeo, a new feature here on About
Rodeo. " I'm kind of a dork for mixed-use complexes, and this one looks
really nice, if a bit too much like San Jose's Santana Row.