Subject: incision

From: sight <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:09:26 +0200

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

In evaluating your work for its strong graphic content, we  became aware
of the size of the originals; they are all quite large and are acrylic
on canvas. com shows Asbjorn Lonvig's PicassoMio selection in
cooperation with PicassoMio in Madrid.
Diane Leon has been so kind to suggest an exclusive selection of my art
works suitable for exhibition at Manhattan Arts International.
Exhibition in New York  at Manhattan Arts International manhattanarts.
Our staff brings decades of combined experience in the fields of art and
design; ranging from studio artistry, decorating, digital technology,
publications and networking.
A dream has come through. org about writings, new and  lecturing -
hosted at Planet's in Dallas Texas Appointed member of International
Society of Artists and Designers. com shows Asbjorn Lonvig's PicassoMio
selection in cooperation with PicassoMio in Madrid. com We are a network
of Artrepreneurs dedicated to guiding and developing the careers of
creative individuals through exhibitions, career services and
publications.

Diane Leon: "Your work is very powerful".

com   The purpose of THE GUILD is:  - showcase and promote outstanding
artists and designers through the strong online presence of ARTROM
Gallery worldwide. Diane Leon is an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Arts
at New York University.