Subject: [nemo] NEMO WG Agenda

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:51:28 +0200

Dear all,

Here is the agenda in its almost final state. Please make sure you read the drafts listed on it.

NEMO WG Chairs.

NEMO WG meeting Agenda, IETF69 July 22-27 2007 Chicago
Chairs: Thierry Ernst & TJ Kniveton

===
NEMO WG page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nemo-charter.html
NEMO Additional Page: http://www.mobilenetworks.org/nemo/
NEMO Status Page: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nemo/
===

THURSDAY, July 26, 2007 
0900-1130 Morning Session I - Monroe

1. Welcome, agenda bashing ....................................... 05 mins
   Chairs 

2. WG documents status  .......................................... 10 mins
   Chairs

   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nemo/
 
   NEMO Management Information Base
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-mib-03.txt
 
3. Use Case Personal Mobile Router ............................... 15 mins

   Consumer Electronics NEMO RO Deployments and Requirements
   Chan-Wah Ng

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ng-nemo-ce-req-00.txt

4. Use Case Automotive ........................................... 15 mins
   Update of NEMO Route Optimization Requirements from the automitive industry
   Roberto Baldessari

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baldessari-c2ccc-nemo-req-01.txt

5. Use Case Aeronautic (1/2) ..................................... 15 mins   
   Summary of discussion and issues for the aeronautic use case
   William D. Ivancic

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-nemo-aero-reqs-01.txt

6. Use Case Aeronautic (2/2) ..................................... 15 mins    
   Mobile IPv6 Route Optimisation for Network Mobility (MIRON): 
   How this solution fits the Aeronautics requirements?
   Carlos J. Bernardos

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-nemo-miron-01.txt 
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-nemo-aero-reqs-01.txt

7. Elimination of Proxy NDP from Home Agent Operations .......... 15 mins
   Ryuji Wakikawa

   Informational document related to the home network models document. 
   The document lists potential operational issues about the HA 
   intercepting packets without proxy ND and gives tips.
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mip6-no-ndp-01

-- version 2007-07-23 11.00 Chicago