Subject: [nemo] Question regarding draft-ivancic-mobile-platforms-problem-00.txt

From: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RCN0)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:00:02 -0500

I am in the process of turning  "Multi-Domained, Multi-Homed Mobile
Networks," draft-ivancic-mobile-platforms-problem-00.txt into a general
paper and NASA report so that it is forever documented.  The ID has
expired, but can be found at:
http://www.multicasttech.com/mpi/draft-ivancic-mobile-platforms-problem-
00.txt

This document describes numerous problems associated with deployment of
multi-homed mobile platforms consisting of multiple networks and
traversing large geographical areas.  The purpose of this document is to
provide insight to real-world deployment issues and provides information
to working groups that are addressing many issues related to
multi-homing, policy-base routing, route optimization and mobile
security.  

If so desired by the working group and the area chairs I would be
willing to work it into a informational RFC.
If yes,  "Should this be an individual submission or working group
submission?"

Will Ivancic