Subject: Begin WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-02

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:25:35 -0700

Hi,

The NETCONF WG has completed work on the document "Using the NETCONF
Configuration Protocol over Secure Shell (SSH)".  The WG proposes 
that the Internet draft 'draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-02.txt' is the 
completed version of this document.  This document can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-02.txt

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple method for invoking and running the
   NETCONF configuration protocol within a Secure Shell (SSH) session as
   an SSH subsystem.

The WG members are strongly urged to review this document as 
soon as possible, and express any concerns, or identify any errors,
in an email to the NETCONF WG mailing list.

Unless there are strong objections, published on the NETCONF WG mailing
list by November 28, 2004, this document will be forwarded to the OPS 
Area Directors for standards track consideration by the IESG.

Please send all comments to the WG mailing list at [email-masked].

Andy and Simon

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>