Subject: End WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-prot-04

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:08:57 -0800

Hi,

The first WG Last Call for the NETCONF Configuration Protocol
document is now concluded.  I'd like to thank the numerous WG
members who reviewed the document and sent comments to the mailing
list.  The WGLC for the application mappings documents will
remain open a bit longer since they have not been widely reviewed
yet.

A number of issues and clarifications were raised during the
review period.  The following lists identify these issues (Innn)
and clarifications (Cnnn) for further comment.  The WG must
now resolve any remaining issues on the WG mailing list, so
an updated draft can be finished ASAP.  [ed. - The lists have not been
scrubbed or entered into an issue tracking system.

Please send separate emails for each issue, and use the
issue (or clarification) ID number in the subject line.

thanks,
Andy

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>