Subject: bidirectionality

From: "Cristian Cadar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:56:06 +0100

Hi

I would have a question. Is there any possibility for the server to
initiate a netconf session
with the client over SSH or this is manageable only when the BEEP
protocol is implemented?

Thanks in advance
Cristian

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:32:14 -0500

As specified, NETCONF over SSH does not provide bidirectionality. 
The SSH client is always the NETCONF manager.

Margaret