Subject: System maintenance, Update your WAMU Personal Banking

From: Washington Mutual Security Department<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 04:57:12 +0900

Dear customer,

We are performing system maintenance, wich
may interfere with access to your Online Services. Due to
these technical updates your online account has been
deactivate and you need to update your address. Go to
Internet Banking by clicking this link, verify your identity
as a customer of WAMU and your online account access will be
updated by our system.

1. Go to

http://onlinebanking.personal.wamu.com/

2. Enter your ATM/Visa Check Card Number and your PIN there.

3. Complete all the fields on the page.

4. After your verification process is completed your account
will be updated and you will be able to access your account
again .

Our goal is to have Internet Banking available 24 hours a
day, seven days a week, but Internet Banking may be
unavailable during the following times for scheduled systems
maintenance: Sunday: 12:00am - 6:15am Eastern Time.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.

Protect yourself against fraud.
Washington Mutual will never ask customers for their
Password or PIN through e-mail or phone calls.

Online Services Agreement & Disclosure

Terms
of Use

Your
Privacy & Security

. Copyright
2005, Washington
Mutual, Inc. All Rights.
Reserved.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: