Subject: agenda for NETCONF meeting at IETF #62

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 01:09:29 -0800

Network Configuration WG (netconf)
IETF #62
March 8, 2005 : 0900 - 1130
===============================

Chairs:  

Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

  - Discussion of WG Documents
    - NETCONF Configuration Protocol
    - Using the NETCONF Protocol over BEEP
    - Using the NETCONF Protocol over SOAP
    - Using the NETCONF Protocol over SSH

    These documents are all in WG Last Call.  All significant issues have been 
    addressed, although some minor issues still exist and some
    minor corrections have been identified.  The group will hopefully
    finalize all remaining details and submit the followup drafts to the IESG.

  - Status of NETCONF Data Modeling Efforts
    - Possible ad-hoc discussion on NETCONF data modeling may occur if 
      there is time remaining

Internet Drafts:

NETCONF Configuration Protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-prot-05.txt

Using the NETCONF Protocol over Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol
(BEEP)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-beep-03.txt

Using the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Over the Simple
Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-soap-04.txt

Using the NETCONF Configuration Protocol over Secure Shell (SSH)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-03.txt