Subject: Begin WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-prot-06.txt

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 07:29:39 -0700

Hi,

The NETCONF WG has completed work on the NETCONF Configuration
Protocol.  The WG proposes that the Internet draft
'draft-ietf-netconf-prot-06.txt' is the completed version of
this document. 

This document can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-prot-06.txt

The differences between the -05 and -06 versions can be found at:
http://ietf.levkowetz.com/drafts/netconf/prot/draft-ietf-netconf-prot-06-from-05.diff.html

Abstract:
   The NETCONF configuration protocol defined in this document provides
   mechanisms to install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of
   network devices.  It uses an XML-based data encoding for the
   configuration data as well as the protocol messages.  The NETCONF
   protocol operations are realized on top of a simple RPC layer.

The WG members are strongly urged to review this document as
soon as possible, and express any concerns, or identify any errors,
in an email to the NETCONF WG mailing list.

Unless there are strong objections, published on the NETCONF WG mailing
list by May 17, 2005, this document will be forwarded to the OPS
Area Directors for standards track consideration by the IESG.

Please send all comments to the WG mailing list at [email-masked].

thanks,
Andy and Simon

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>