Subject: RE: NETCONF interop event in Paris

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:37:31 -0400

hi

Can we get a report on this in Paris? Either at a Netconf working group
meeting or a Netconf Extensions BOF?

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Cristian Cadar
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: NETCONF interop event in Paris

Dear all,

I have uploaded on the MOME web page the test descriptions for the first
NETCONF interop event.

http://www.ist-mome.org/events/interop/ 

Any comment is welcome!

Best Regards,

Cristian Cadar
NEC Europe Ltd 

-----Original Message-----
From: Cristian Cadar
Sent: Fri 6/3/2005 5:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: NETCONF interop event in Paris
 
Dear all,

The WG last call on our documents will be closed soon. The documents are
mature enough for a first interoperability testing. On the three days before
the IETF meeting in Paris there will be a first NETCONF interoperability
testing event at the same location as the IETF meeting. It is hosted by two
European research projects and by ETSI. Participation is free of charge.

The event will give us valuable feedback on ambiguities and missing
clarifications in our NETCONF documents.

Everybody who already has an implementation of NETCONF is very welcome.
Let's see how many independent implementations are already out there.

Please find a preliminary announcement at
http://www.ist-mome.org/events/interop/. 

Relevant draft documents include:

   - "draft-ietf-netconf-prot-06"
   - "draft-ietf-netconf-beep-05"
   - "draft-ietf-netconf-soap-05"
   - "draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-04"

Also there are no description of test cases available, yet.  These will be
provided until mid of June on the same web page.

Best Regards,

Cristian Cadar
NEC Europe Ltd 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the word
'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:13:07 +0200

> meeting or a Netconf Extensions BOF?

Even better would be a report on this mailing list.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany