Subject: NETCONF interop event in Paris

From: "Cristian Cadar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:46:40 +0200

Dear all,

The WG last call on our documents will be closed soon. The documents are
mature enough for a first interoperability testing.
On the three days before the IETF meeting in Paris there will be a first
NETCONF interoperability testing event at the same location as the IETF
meeting.
It is hosted by two European research projects and by ETSI.
Participation is free of charge.

The event will give us valuable feedback on ambiguities and missing
clarifications in our NETCONF documents.

Everybody who already has an implementation of NETCONF is very welcome.
Let's see how many independent implementations are already out there.

Please find a preliminary announcement at
http://www.ist-mome.org/events/interop/. 

Relevant draft documents include:

   - "draft-ietf-netconf-prot-06"
   - "draft-ietf-netconf-beep-05"
   - "draft-ietf-netconf-soap-05"
   - "draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-04"

Also there are no description of test cases available, yet.  These will
be provided until mid of June on the same web page.

Best Regards,

Cristian Cadar
NEC Europe Ltd 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: "Kenneth V. Crozier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:21:54 -0700

Cristian,

can we get more info on this event
Sláinte
Ken