Subject: Netconf Event Messages Draft Available

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:25:02 -0400

hi

We've just submitted a -00 version of 'Netconf Event Messages' as a
proposed solution to the previously discussed question around how to do
asynchronous messaging in netconf and to fulfill one of the new proposed
Netconf phase 2 charter items. It should be posted within the next week,
but in the meantime it can be found here
	
http://standards.nortelnetworks.com/netconf/docs/netconfEvent/pre_00_net
conf_event.txt

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>