Subject: NETCONF will meet at IETF 63 in Paris

From: Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:40:24 +0200

We have requested a slot for the NETCONF WG at the upcoming IETF
meeting in Paris.  It will be a one-hour slot, with the principal
purpose of having a face-to-face discussion of the changes to the
WG charter.

If you have any additional SHORT agenda items, please send them
to the chairs (Andy Bierman <[email-masked]> and myself)
and we'll try to accomodate them.  But charter discussion is
really the main focus of the meeting.

For those who won't be able to be there, there will be
(unidirectional) unicast MP3 audio streaming as well as a
(bidirectional) Jabber messaging service.

Regards,
-- 
Simon.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>