Subject: Multiple candidate datstores

From: Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:21:46 +0100

1) Is it allowed to have multiple candidate data-stores or just one ?
2) How do we address each ?
3) Can we indicate in the commit operation which datastrore do we want to commit ?

regards
-- 
Balazs Lengyel                       Ericsson Hungary Ltd.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:56:10 +0100 (CET)

> 3) Can we indicate in the commit operation which datastrore do we
     want to commit ? 

In the specification there's just a single candidate, and it's name is 
'candidate'.

/martin