Subject: AD review of: draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-05.txt

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:09:12 +0100

Just checking before I do IETF Last Call.

Pls consider this early IETF Last Call comments.
Do not issue a new rev. I am requesting IETF Last Call now.

- You may want to add to the IANA considerations that they
  list the port number assigned in that section
  And that the RFC editor is to update section 3 (two places)
  to replace the <TBD> by the IANA assigned portnumber.

- I worry a bit about the several secsh WG drafts that are
  normative. Do we have any idea if they are close to being
  finished?

Bert

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: "Margaret Wasserman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:57:38 -0500

Hi Bert,

> Do not issue a new rev. I am requesting IETF Last Call now.

Thanks!
 
>   to replace the <TBD> by the IANA assigned portnumber.

That makes sense.  I'll make this change along with any changes based on LC.

>   normative. Do we have any idea if they are close to being

All four of them are in the RFC Editor Queue.

Margaret