Subject: RE: again about interim

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:35:34 -0400

<Andy>

Dave H. and I are particularly concerned about this architecture thing.
There doesn't seem to be any. How does this all fit with our RPC-based
configuration datastore manipulation protocol?  What is the extensible
framework that allows the maximum standards features for
interoperability, plus a content-independent data payload capability?
What are the components needed immediately (vs. phased in) to deploy a
robust, secure, efficient, and interoperable notification mechanism?

</Andy>

The architecture is the Netconf architecture. How this work fits in is
shown in the updated to the layer diagram (replace <rpc-one-way> with
something more like <one-way-message> as one way to resolve unofficial
issue #1 when you read it though). Other bits of interaction with the
Netconf architecture are explained in other parts of the draft

What specifically is seem to be missing?

Sharon

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>