Subject: interim meeting update

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:32:13 -0700

Hi,

The NETCONF WG interim meeting will be held in Montreal
on July 14th and 15th.  The meeting location will be
the IETF Hotel (Delta Centre-Ville).

We are still looking for sponsors to help pay for the
meeting. So far, tail-f and I are splitting
the bill.  Hopefully some big companies can pitch in as well.
(I think we still need to borrow a projector for powerpoint.)

I would like to get a headcount of people who plan
to attend the interim meeting, so we can finalize
the room size and catering order.

Can people send me private email (or to the list if you want)
RSVPing for this meeting?  We will have the regular WG
meeting on Friday 7/14 from 9 - 11:30 at the conference
center, then start the interim at 1:30 at the hotel.
Saturday we will meet from 9am to 6pm with 2 breaks.

thanks,
Andy

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>