Subject: IETF 65 Meeting Survey (request on behalf of the IAD)

From: Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:38:32 +0200

For all of you who attended the Dallas IETF meeting (and haven't
filled in the survey yet), here's a message the IETF Administrative
Director asked us to relay.  Please take a few minutes to make your
opinions known.  Thanks-- Simon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The IAD is interested in your IETF 65 meeting experience, whether you
participated  in Dallas or remotely.  The information will be used to improve
future meetings.  Your participation is anonymous and your candor is most
welcome.  
Thanks for taking part in this brief survey: 
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947

Ray Pelletier
IAD
iad at ietf.org
----------------------------------------------------------------------

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>