Subject: FW: [members] Public Review of WSN (Web Services Notification)

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:55:02 +0200

FYI, 
since it is about notifications, I thought I'd at least 
make sure you all know about this.

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 16:41
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [members] Public Review of WSN

TO: OASIS Members, public announce lists

The OASIS Web Services Notification TC recently has approved the 
following specifications as Committee Drafts and approved the package 
for public review.

WS-BaseNotification, public review draft 3 dated 31 May 2006
WS-BrokeredNotification, public review draft 3 dated 31 May 2006
WS-Topics, public review draft 2 dated 31 May 2006

The public review starts today, 8 June 2006, and ends 23 June 2006. This 
is a third review of the WS-BaseNotification and WS-BrokeredNotification 
specifications and the second review of WS-Topics. Announcements of 
previous reviews can be found at [1], [2] and [3]. The 15-day review is 
limited in scope to changes made from the previous review. This is an 
open invitation to comment.

We strongly encourage feedback from potential users, developers and 
others, whether OASIS members or not, for the sake of improving the 
interoperability and quality of OASIS work.

    More non-normative information about the specification and the 
technical committee may be found at the public home page of  the TC at 
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsn. Comments 
may be submitted to the TC by any person, by a web-form that can be 
reached either on that page, via the button marked "Send A Comment" at 
the top of that page, or directly at 
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=wsn.

    Submitted comments (for this work as well as other works of that TC) 
are publicly archived and can be viewed at 
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsn-comment/. All comments 
submitted to OASIS are subject to the OASIS Feedback License, which 
ensures that the feedback you provide carries the same obligations at 
least as the obligations of the TC members.

    The specification document and related files are available here:

Zip:  
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/18585/wsn-pr-03.zip

This zip file contains:

1. The specifications with change marks (showing changes since the 
previous public review), in 3 formats:
     wsn-ws_base_notification-1.3-spec-pr-03.pdf
     wsn-ws_base_notification-1.3-spec-pr-03.htm
     wsn-ws_base_notification-1.3-spec-pr-03.doc

     wsn-ws_brokered_notification-1.3-spec-pr-03.pdf
     wsn-ws_brokered_notification-1.3-spec-pr-03.htm
     wsn-ws_brokered_notification-1.3-spec-pr-03.doc

     wsn-ws_topics-1.3-spec-pr-02.pdf
     wsn-ws_topics-1.3-spec-pr-02.htm
     wsn-ws_topics-1.3-spec-pr-02.doc

2. Schemas and WSDL files:
     b-2.xsd
     bw-2.wsdl
     br-2.xsd
     brw-2.wsdl
     t-1.xsd

3. A log of the changes made since the previous public review:
    wsn_report_pr-03.htm
 
    OASIS and the Web Services Notification Technical Committee welcome 
your comments.

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: [email-masked]

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200507/msg00004.html
WS-BaseNotification, public review draft dated 7 July 2005
WS-BrokeredNotification, public review draft dated 7 July 2005

[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200512/msg00007.html
WS-BaseNotification, public review draft dated 28 November 2005
WS-BrokeredNotification, public review draft dated 28 November 2005

[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200512/msg00006.html
WS-Topics, public review draft dated 16 December 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This email list is used solely by OASIS for official consortium communications. Opt-out requests may be sent to [email-masked], however, all members are strongly encouraged to maintain a subscription to this list.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>