From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:47:28 +0000

SEABLE_RELAY 
	autolearn=ham version=3.1.5
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:03:26 +0900
From: Tomoyuki Iijima <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt]
Sender: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040602090304020107080901
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

I submitted the new I-D. If time slot is available in the 67th meeting,
let me touch upon this I-D.

Regards,

-- 
Tomoyuki Iijima
Hitachi, Ltd., Central Research Laboratory
1-280, Higashi-koigakubo Kokubunji-shi,
Tokyo 185-8601, Japan
Tel:+81-42-323-1111 ext.3579
Fax:+81-42-327-7868
E-mail:[email-masked]

--------------040602090304020107080901
Content-Type: message/rfc822;
 name*0="I-D ACTION:draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename*0="I-D ACTION:draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt"

To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:50:03 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Experience of NETCONF over SOAP Implementation
	Author(s)	: I. Tomoyuki, et al.
	Filename	: draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
   NETCONF protocol is standardized to be exchanged over SSH, SOAP, or
   BEEP.  We actually developed network management system based on
   NETCONF protocol.  For several reasons, we chose SOAP protocol as a
   transport protocol of the NETCONF.  This document describes why we
   chose SOAP as a transport protocol and the insight gained from actual
   development.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt
--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-iijima-netconf-soap-implementation-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
--NextPart--

.

--------------040602090304020107080901--

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>