Subject: finishing the Notifications draft first

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 10:29:43 -0800

Hi,

The good news is that there seems to be a lot of interest and
activity in various work items such as data modeling, access control,
operations, and even configuration.

The not so good news is that not enough energy is being directed
towards our current task -- the Notifications draft.

I strongly suggest that WG members read and understand this
draft, and be prepared to discuss it in detail at today's meeting.
IMO, we should start out with bare-bones basic notification
delivery if we cannot agree quickly on the the 'extra' features (like replay
and the monitoring data model.) 

thanks,
Andy

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>