Subject: NETCONF over TLS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:45:23 +0100 (CET)

'Sorry if you receive this mail more than one time)

 Dear All,

I updated the document "NETCONF over TLS". The document is available for
your review and comments at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-tls-netconf-02.txt

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Badra

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Dec 1, 2006 4:50 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-badra-tls-netconf-02.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : NETCONF over TLS
        Author(s)       : M. Badra
        Filename        : draft-badra-tls-netconf-02.txt
        Pages           : 7
        Date            : 2006-12-1

 The NETCONF configuration protocol provides mechanisms to install,
manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices. This
document describes how to use TLS to secure NETCONF exchanges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-tls-netconf-02.txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>