Subject: a few comments on monitoring-00

From: Li Yan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:28:59 +0800

Hi,

I have a few comments on the schema in monitoring-00.

o  <capability> element

   It has a minOccurs="0". 8.1 of rfc4741 says that each peer MUST send at
least the base NETCONF capability, "urn:ietf:params:netconf:base:1.0". So
minOccurs should be "1".

o  <config> element

   It has a minOccurs="0". <running> configuration datastore MUST be
supported. So minOccurs should be "1".

o  <stream> element

   It has a minOccurs="0". The "NETCONF" notification event stream MUST be
supported by a NETCONF server which supports the notification capability. So
minOccurs should be "1".

   BTW: Does the default event stream have a normative name? Is the name
"NETCONF"?

o  <lastModified> element

   Since the <modify-subscription> operation has already been removed from
notification-draft, the element should be removed also.

o  complexType "NetconfSubscriptionInfo"

   It doesn't include <startTime> and <stopTime> element.

Yan