Subject: a few comments on notification-06

From: Li Yan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:04:06 +0800

Hi,

I have a few comments.

o  1.2 paragraph 3, "An NETCONF server" should be "A NETCONF server".

                     ^^

   6.1 contains a "An NETCONF server" also.

o  5.2 The first example:

     <netconf:filter type="xpath"

       select="event/eventClasses/fault' and

          (event[severity='critical'] or

           event[severity='major'] or

           event[severity='minor')))"/>

                                 ^^^

   Parentheses don't match.

o  5.2 The second example is wrong. The given filtering criteria are not
consistent with the xpath filter.

   The first xpath clause should be removed.

   select="((event[eventClasses/fault]  or

             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

o  I suggest that the naming style of elements should be identical. There
are two naming style in the draft. For example, "named-profile" and
"namedProfile". I prefer "xxx-yyy" to "xxxYyy".

Yan