Subject: Notification-07 XSD bugs in <import>

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 12:53:24 -0700

Hi,

Two more XSD bugs:

---------------------

OLD:

 <xs:import namespace="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:base:1.0"
         schemaLocation="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:base:1.0"/>

NEW:

 <xs:import namespace="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:base:1.0"
   schemaLocation=
    "http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/schema/netconf.xsd"/>
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------
OLD:

 <xs:import namespace=
       "urn:ietf:params:netconf:capability:notification:1.0"
         schemaLocation=
            "urn:ietf:params:netconf:capability:notification:1.0"/>

NEW:

 <xs:import namespace=
       "urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:notification:1.0"
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
         schemaLocation=
          
"http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/schema/notification.xsd"/>
           
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------------

Andy

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>