Subject: RE: review of draft-ietf-netconf-notification-07.txt

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:05:05 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of David B Harrington
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 11:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: review of draft-ietf-netconf-notification-07.txt

<clip>

The XSD:
"Named Profile" discusses the fact that it can be created, read,
deleted, and modified. Should this documentation also include mention
of the fact that once applied to a subscription, that instance cannot
be modified, i.e., modifications will not impact the already-created
subscription?

No, it says the opposite. It is permissible to modify a named profile
after it is applied. Hence the discussion with timestamps.

<clip>

Sharon

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>