Subject: [Netconf] #4: bad-namespace wrong data type

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:53:13 -0000

#4: bad-namespace wrong data type
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  RFC4741               |     Version:     
 Keywords:  data type             |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 From Martin Bjorklund:
 http://psg.com/lists/netconf/netconf.2007/msg00023.html

 The element 'bad-namespace' is defined as a QName, but it
 should be a string or token.  For example,
 "http://example.com/bad/namespace"; is not a valid QName.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/4>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Grouph�{.n�+���zwZ��,j��w�r�߭�z�h�Ȟ��+����^ݺ{.n�+�����"�	^�)�j�azg�����mn�rj�!�������l��_��?�+-��޵�'