Subject: [Netconf] #13: testing ML notification

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:33:23 -0000

#13: testing ML notification
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:     
     Type:  task                      |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:     
Component:  RFC4741                   |     Version:     
 Keywords:  test                      |  
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 This is an item for testing the notification capabilities of trac. Please
 feel free to comment, so we can see if your comments are reflected tothe
 list and recorded in trac.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/13>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Grouph�{.n�+���zwZ��,j��w�r�߭�z�h�Ȟ��+����^ݺ{.n�+�����"�	^�)�j�azg�����mn�rj�!�������l��_��?�+-��޵�'

---

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:45:28 -0000

#13: testing ML notification
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:      
      Type:  task                      |      Status:  new 
  Priority:  major                     |   Milestone:      
 Component:  RFC4741                   |     Version:      
Resolution:                            |    Keywords:  test
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Comment (by [email-masked]):

 this is a change added via the web interface

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/13#comment:1>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Group������r��zǧu���Ơz�'z�(��ު笶�l��_��0��m��(�ۧ���r��z)ڲ)���b�欶�z���^���w&�r�zm���Ȟ��+��b��?��\�w�

---

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:49:17 -0000

#13: testing ML notification
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  task                      |      Status:  assigned                
  Priority:  trivial                   |   Milestone:                          
 Component:  RFC4741                   |     Version:                          
Resolution:                            |    Keywords:  test                    
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  => [email-masked]
  * priority:  major => trivial
  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/13#comment:2>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Grouph�{.n�+���zwZ��,j��w�r�߭�z�h�Ȟ��+����^ݺ{.n�+�����"�	^�)�j�azg�����mn�rj�!�������l��_��?�+-��޵�'