Subject: [Netconf] #5: error-app-tag should have QName data type

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:55:52 -0000

#5: error-app-tag should have QName data type
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  RFC4741               |     Version:     
 Keywords:  data-model            |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 From Martin Bjorklund:
 http://psg.com/lists/netconf/netconf.2007/msg00023.html

 The error-app-tag should have been defined as a
 QName instead of as a string, since that would have made it possible
 to define data-model/implementation-specific tags in namespaces, thus
 avoiding the risk of collisions.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/5>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Grouph�{.n�+���zwZ��,j��w�r�߭�z�h�Ȟ��+����^ݺ{.n�+�����"�	^�)�j�azg�����mn�rj�!�������l��_��?�+-��޵�'