Subject: [Netconf] #8: URL assignments for IANA

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:10:25 -0000

#8: URL assignments for IANA
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]             |       Owner:     
     Type:  task                             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major                            |   Milestone:     
Component:  draft-ietf-netconf-notification  |     Version:     
 Keywords:                                   |  
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 From Andy Bierman:
 http://psg.com/lists/netconf/netconf.2007/msg00336.html

 Need IANA to assign URLs for each of the 2 XSDs in the draft,
 and each XSD extracted and made available online.

 For example,
 "http://www.iana.org/assignments/xml-registry/schema/notification.xsd";

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/8>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Group-��칻�&ޱ��jg�����޵�'~����-��"z��"�a{
+v�칻�&ފv��x%zX�y�-�鞲Ơzױ��ɪ܆+ކ�i��)�'�~���X����z�(��