Subject: RE: comments on notification-07 draft

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:39:59 -0400

>> 
>>   o  2.1.1
>> 
>>      The missing-element's error-info is broken:
>> 
>>          Error-info: <startTime Description: An expected element is
>>          missing.
>> 
>>      I think that you should define an error-app-tag for the second
>>      error, i.e. replay asked for when it's not available.  
>> <sharon>
>> 
>> I believe there were previously comments to not have special error 
>> messages. This was discussed in Prague too. It involves reving the 
>> base protocol I think.
>> </sharon>
>
>Ok.  So will you remove this text instead?   And just refer to the
>'missing-element' and 'operation-failed' standard error codes?

I think I over-thought your comment. There is a formatting issue with
the text in -07. I thought the bad formatting was a email artefact but
finally checked the ASCII version of the document. If I fix that are
were good?

Sharon

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>