Subject: [Netconf] #11: NETCONF base clarifications

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:16:08 -0000

#11: NETCONF base clarifications
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                        |   Milestone:     
Component:  RFC4741                      |     Version:     
 Keywords:                               |  
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 A number of issues should be clarified in RFC4741:[[BR]]
 1) How to handle <edit-config> if multiple operation parameters are
 present?[[BR]]
 2) How many roots can a datastore have? (one, one per namespace,
 many)[[BR]]
 3) How to apply filters on multi-rooted datastores? (Apply the filter on
 each root and put all results into the data element?)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/11>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Group������r��zǧu���Ơz�'z�(��ު笶�l��_��0��m��(�ۧ���r��z)ڲ)���b�欶�z���^���w&�r�zm���Ȟ��+��b��?��\�w�������r��zǧu���Ơz�'z�(��ު笶�l��_��0��m��(�ۧ���r��z)ڲ)���b�欶�z���^���w&�r�zm���Ȟ��+��b��?��\�w�