Subject: Draft agenda for NETCONF session at IETF-69

From: Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:08:10 +0200

Here's a draft agenda for our upcoming meeting at IETF 69 in Chicago.
The chairs would like the meeting to focus on finishing up the
notifications draft.  Please send comments about the agenda before
July 14.  And if someone would like to volunteer as a scribe (Jabber
or otherwise), that would be most welcome!

[Note that there will be a BOF on NETCONF Extensions and Evolution
(nee), see the BOF Wiki on http://www3.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Area: OPS-NM
WG: Network Configuration (netconf)
IETF #69 Agenda

July 24, 2007 : 1740 - 1840
============================

Chairs:  

Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>

Agenda:

  - Administrativia (5')
    - Scribes
    - Agenda bashing
    - WG status and NEE BOF
  - NETCONF Notifications: Final WG Review (55')
    - discuss WGLC mailing list comments
    - resolve as many identified issues as possible

Internet Drafts:

NETCONF Event Notifications
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-notification
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>