Subject: draft -10 namespace errors

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:31:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

The targetNamespace of the notification schema changed in -10 from
urn:ietf:params:netconf:capability:notification:1.0 to
urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:notification:1.0.

But the examples are not updated, and the netmod schema is not
updated.

For example in 2.1.1.1 there is:

  <create-subscription
         xmlns="urn:ietf:params:netconf:capability:notification:1.0">
  </create-subscription>

It should be:

  <create-subscription
         xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netconf:notification:1.0">
  </create-subscription>

And in 3.4 there is

    xmlns:ncEvent="urn:ietf:params:netconf:capability:notification:1.0"

and

<xs:import namespace=
    "urn:ietf:params:netconf:capability:notification:1.0"

The same error occurs in other places as well.

/martin

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>