Subject: Preparation for the NETCONF meeting next Wednesday

From: Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 23:48:03 +0100

Dear NETCONF WG participants,

here are a few things I'd like you to consider before the NETCONF WG
meeting in Vancouver (Wednesday 1300-1500, Salon 1):

1.) We need a notetaker and Jabber scribe (ideally two different
    persons).  If you are willing to volunteer, send me mail.  Thanks!

2.) At the meeting next Wednesday, we'll go through the new charter
    items and discuss whether individual Internet-Drafts should be
    adopted by the Working Group.  Therefore it is especially
    important that you have READ THE DRAFTS.  Pointers can be found in
    the agenda on the IETF tools site:

    http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/agenda

3.) Remember that Andy and I are stepping back at chairs of the WG;
    our ADs have issued a call for volunteers.  This call is still
    open.  In particular, the ADs would like to hear from candidates
    with an operator background.  If interested, please contact Dan
    Romascanu <[email-masked]> and Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>.

Have a good trip, and see you in Vancouver or on the 'net,
-- 
Simon.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>