Subject: [Netconf] #19: error-type terminology confusion

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:14:15 -0000

#19: error-type terminology confusion
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                                 |   Milestone:     
Component:  RFC4741                               |     Version:     
 Keywords:                                        |  
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Appendix A of RFC 4741 classifies errors related to the error-types
 'transport', 'rpc', 'protocol', and 'application'. This is inconsistent
 with the layering model introduced in section 1 which distinguishes
 'transport', 'rpc', 'operations', and 'content' layers. Note that the
 definition of error-types in section 4.3 is the place where the confusion
 was introduced.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/19>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Group������r��zǧu���Ơz�'z�(��ު笶�l��_��0��m��(�ۧ���r��z)ڲ)���b�欶�z���^���w&�r�zm���Ȟ��+��b��?��\�w�