Subject: WG adoption of draft-scott-netconf-monitoring-00.txt

From: Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:04:33 +0100

Judging from feedback given at last month's IETF meeting, the NETCONF
WG has adopted this draft as a basis for its work under the charter
item:

    2. NETCONF monitoring: It is considered best practice for IETF
       working groups to include management of their protocols within
       the scope of the solution they are providing. NETCONF does not
       provide this capability. The NETCONF working group will produce
       a standards-track RFC with mechanisms allowing NETCONF itself
       to be used to monitor some aspects of NETCONF operation.

Discussion of this document should continue on the
<[email-masked]> mailing list.

Mark, feel free to submit the next version of the document as
draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-00.txt.
-- 
Simon.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>