Subject: WG adoption of draft-lengyel-ngo-partial-lock-01.txt

From: Simon Leinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:04:28 +0100

Judging from feedback given at last month's IETF meeting, the NETCONF
WG has adopted this draft as a basis for its work under the charter
item:

    1. Fine-grain locking: The base NETCONF protocol only provides a
       lock for the entire configuration datastore, which is not
       deemed to meet important operational and security
       requirements. The NETCONF working group will produce a
       standards-track RFC specifying a mechanism for fine-grain
       locking of the NETCONF configuration datastore.

Discussion of this document should continue on the
<[email-masked]> mailing list.

Balasz, feel free to submit the next version of the document as
draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-00.txt.
-- 
Simon.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 21:24:34 +0100

I will do it.
Balazs
-- 
Balazs Lengyel                       Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
TSP System Manager
ECN: 831 7320                        Fax: +36 1 4377792
Tel: +36-1-437-7320     email: [email-masked]