Subject: Re: [YANG] errors

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:19:46 +0100

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 08:39:06PM +0100, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:

> Did I mention that it would be nice to have a NETCONF maintenance
> activity? Even if it is just a web page to keep track of the issues
> until the IETF gets to it?

I started a wiki page to track NETCONF RFC 4741 issues. 

http://cnds.eecs.jacobs-university.de/wiki/NETCONF

It is currently in its infancy so please send me your favourite bugs
and I will happily add them to the wiki page.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:01:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi Juergen,

> http://cnds.eecs.jacobs-university.de/wiki/NETCONF

There's also:

http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/report/1

Do we need both?

/martin

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:04:35 +0100

> http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/report/1

No, I did not know that this exists. Who is putting stuff on there? I
am happy to kill my page on favour of this one...

/js

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:12:03 +0100 (CET)

Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]> wrote:
> No, I did not know that this exists. Who is putting stuff on there?

You! Me!  You just have to register.

But as you can see, all tickets were created last summer, and since
then not much has happend.

I just added a ticket for the error-severity problem.

/martin