Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: NETCONF Monitoring Schema
	Author(s)	: M. Scott, S. Chisholm
	Filename	: draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-2-26
	
Today no standard method is defined to monitor the NETCONF protocol,
   including items such as sessions and subscription information.  As
   NETCONF adds these and increasing capabilities which can impact
   configuration management, monitoring becomes increasingly important.
   This document defines NETCONF content via XML Schema to be used to
   monitor the Netconf protocol.  It includes information about Netconf
   sessions, locks, and subscriptions and is intended to facilitate
   management of a NETCONF server.  In addition this memo defines a
   mechanism to be able to discover all possible data models (XML
   Schemas) from a NETCONF server.  This mechanism provides explicit
   references to supported schema versions and can be performed
   dynamically throughout a session, unlike capabilities exchange which
   is performed during session setup only.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>