Subject: Draft Agenda for the IETF #71 NETCONF Session

From: Mehmet Ersue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:46:11 +0000 (GMT)

Dear NETCONF WG,

below is the draft agenda for the NETCONF WG session at the IETF 
#71. Please send us your comments concerning the agenda.

Our main focus in the session will be on open issue discussion.
However, until now there was not much discussion in the list except 
the TLS draft.

We know that the draft authors have been busy with DML-related 
discussion and other drafts but please take it seriously and force 
the discussion on the documents in the mailllist to filter the issues
and to structure the discussion in the session slot.

Please let us know whether you have a concrete topic for the open 
mic session.
We need to organize the scribes and minute takers before the meeting. 
Volunteers will be appreciated.

PS: In case you couldn't find the entry for NETCONF in the draft 
agenda: this is fixed and the Netconf session is planned for Monday 
1740-1950.

Bert & Mehmet

_____________________________________________

NETCONF WG
IETF 71, Philadelphia, PA, USA

MONDAY, March 10, 2008 1740-1950

  Scribes (needs to be organized before the session),
  Agenda bashing (2 minutes)

  Use of mailing lists,
  WG status review (10 minutes)

  Current charter items:

      1. NETCONF over TLS (20 minutes)

          draft-ietf-netconf-tls-01.txt

      2. Fine-grained locking (20 minutes)

         draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-00.txt

      3. Netconf monitoring (20 minutes)

         draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-00.txt

      4. Schema advertisement (20 minutes)

         (new draft is a prerequisite for the time-slot)
         draft-scott-netconf-schema-query-00.txt (Expired)
         draft-okita-netconf-advertisement-00.txt 
       
  Discussion on ongoing implementations (10 minutes)
        
        Who is implementing what?
        Should we plan an interop-event for testing of
        RFC 4141-4144 to get them to DS? 

  AOB
      
  Open mike 
       Any hot topics to discuss?

      Lesen Sie Ihre E-Mails jetzt einfach von unterwegs.
www.yahoo.de/go