Subject: RE: Notification Pre-release of -12 (take 1)

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:49:45 -0500

Hi

Forgot the change log. I've added it as follows.

A.5.  Version -12

   1.  Add to section 1.3 the clarification "Note that a subscription
       cannot be modified once created."

   2.  In section 2.2.1, in the description of eventTime, added the
       following text: "This parameter is of type dateTime."

   3.  Fixed several typos.

   4.  Added the following text to the IANA considerations section: "--
       Editor note to IANA/RFC-Editor: we request that you make these
       assignments, in which case it is top be documented as below" "

   5.  Replaced/Updated XML Schema reference to be " [XML Schema]
       Thompson, H., Beech, D., Maloney, M., Mendelsohn, N., "XML Schema
       Part 1: Structures Second Edition", W3C Recommendation, 28
       October 2004 <http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-1-20041028/
       structures.html> "

   6.  Add instructions to RFC editor to remove change log before
       publication

   7.  Added IANA registration item for http://www.iana.org/assignments/
       xml-registry/schema/notification.xsd

   8.  Clarified in the IANA considerations section that the capability
       URIs were complaint to RFC4741 section 10.3

Sharon 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Chisholm, Sharon (CAR:ZZ00)
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 7:04 PM
To: Netconf
Subject: Notification Pre-release of -12 (take 1)

Hi

Attached is a pre-release of -12 of the Notification ID with change bars
to -11. It is aimed at resolving IESG last call comments. Please review
and ensure we are satisfied with the changes.

Thanks,

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:04:19 -0500

Hi

Thanks,

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada