Subject: [Netconf] Confirmation of planned Partial Locking Implementations

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Muenich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:39:45 +0200

Dear All,

during the NETCONF WG session in IETF 71 the co-chairs 
asked whether anybody is going to implement the 'Partial 
Locking' draft.

IWRC the result was:

(Planned) Implementations of Partial Lock (3 hands):
Martin B, Balazs?, Sharon

Q1) Those who showed hands in the meeting please confirm 
your implementation plans.

Q2- Others please speak up on the maillist if you are going 
to implement the 'Partial Locking' draft.

Note: If someone does not want to disclose his implementation
plans to the list but wants to be counted please send a private 
mail to the co-chairs. We will not disclose the names of people 
who request to be counted as anonymous.

PS: What we are talking about are "implementations with 
independent code base".

Thank you.

Bert & Mehmet
_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:50:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> your implementation plans.

Confirm.  We have implemented this draft on both the client and server
side.

/martin

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:50:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

/martin