Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NETCONF Configuration Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Enns, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2009-03-04

The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) defined in this document
provides mechanisms to install, manipulate, and delete the
configuration of network devices.  It uses an Extensible Markup
Language (XML)-based data encoding for the configuration data as well
as the protocol messages.  The NETCONF protocol operations are
realized on top of a simple Remote Procedure Call (RPC) layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:27:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

We have sumbitted this initial version of 4741bis.  It contains
bugfixes and some minor issues, but we have not yet addressed the
bigger issues where we believe we need some WG discussion.

And yes, I know that the formatting of the table on page 68 is
wrong :(

/martin

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:21:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I forgot to mention (maybe the obvious) that rfcdiff works fine on
this draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4741.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-00.txt

/martin

---

From: Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:21:51 +0100

Hello Martin, Jurgen,
Where is the list of open issues for the 4741bis stored?
Balazs

Martin Bjorklund wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf
> 

-- 
Balazs Lengyel                       Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
TSP System Manager
ECN: 831 7320                        Fax: +36 1 4377792
Tel: +36-1-437-7320     email: [email-masked]