Subject: [Netconf] FW: Preparations for IETF-74

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 20:45:45 +0100

Hi All,

if you are going to participate in the NETCONF Session at 
IETF #74 please send a note to the WG chairs and volunteer 
as minute taker (we need two) or Jabber scribe. 

Minute taker and scribe get one beer if they volunteer before 
the meeting, FCFS ;)

Cheers, 
Mehmet

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:13 PM
To: Al Morton; Mani, Mahalingam (Mani); [email-masked];
Margaret Wasserman; Hannes Tschofenig; [email-masked]; Victor
Fajardo; Peter Koch; Rob Austein; Peter Schoenmaker; Christopher Morrow;
Juergen Quittek; Nevil Brownlee; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Leonard Giuliano; [email-masked]; Ersue, Mehmet
(NSN - DE/Munich); David Partain; Kessens, David (NSN - US/Atlanta); Joe
Abley; Joel Jaeggli; Alan Clark; Bernard Aboba; David B. Nelson; Fred
Baker; Kurt Erik Lindqvist
Cc: Ronald Bonica
Subject: Preparations for IETF-74

OPS WG Chairs,

In a few days we shall meet for IETF-74. Here are a few reminders
important for the success of your meetings: 

- ensure before the meeting that you have designated notes takers and
jabber scribes. We expect a higher than usual rate of remote
participants, let us try to help them by ensuring that they can
participate in an interactive manner providing inputs or asking
questions by jabber
- on the same line, please instruct participants in the meetings to
speak close to the microphones, identify themselves and refer the slide
they are using (if they speak over presentations)
- ask for presentations to be forwarded or uploaded on the meeting Web
site BEFORE the meeting starts
- after the meting send to me and Ron the one paragraph report on the
meeting, with any important messages or achievements you want the IESG
and IAB to hear at the end of the IETF week
- make sure that minutes are distributed for comments and then sent in
time to [email-masked]

A successful meeting to us all. See you on the dock of the Bay. 

Dan