Subject: [Netconf] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lhotka-netconf-relaxng-00]

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 20:01:36 +0100

Hi,

this is my contribution to the discussion about schemas in NETCONF. It's
not a mere translation of the existing XSD schema but rather a modular
set of schemas allowing for much stricter validation.

Lada

-------- Forwarded message --------
Od: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Komu: [email-masked]
Předmět: New Version Notification for draft-lhotka-netconf-relaxng-00
Datum: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:58:00 -0800 (PST)

A new version of I-D, draft-lhotka-netconf-relaxng-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Ladislav Lhotka and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-lhotka-netconf-relaxng
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Modular RELAX NG Schema of NETCONF RPC and Protocol Operations
Creation_date:	 2009-03-02
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 24

Abstract:
This memo presents a schema for NETCONF RPC and protocol operations
expressed in RELAX NG (compact syntax).  The schema is modular and
cleanly separates the server and client part of the NETCONF
vocabulary and also the schema extensions provided by optional
capabilities.  The modular structure improves readability but also
enables selecting certain modules and assembling them into a grammar
that can be used for validation of NETCONF protocol data units.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C