Subject: [Netconf] [Fwd: WG chairs affiliation]

From: "Bert (IETF) Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 09:06:15 +0200

So just in case some people did not hear/know this.

Since July 13th 2009 I am employed by RIPE-NCC in the Netherlands.

Bert
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	WG chairs affiliation
Date: 	Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:54:38 +0200
From: 	Romascanu, Dan (Dan) <[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>

The issue below was discussed by the IESG in the  last telechat as a
management item. 

Some WGs have more than one co-chair. It is considered a good practice
that co-chairs of the same WG are not affiliated or their particpation
is not sponsored by the same company. However this is not a mandatory
requirement and situations may happen where individuals change
affiliation or sponsorship. It is recommended that such cases are made
known to the community and especially to the other WG participants. For
this purpose ADs will recommend the chairs of the WGs to disclose their
affiliation or participation sponsorship at nomination and in cases of
changes of affiliation or sponsorship - especially when these are not
obvious from their email addresses - by sending a message to the WG mail
list.

Dan