Subject: [Netconf] Fw: Pre-posting of slides in Hiroshima

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:00:29 +0100

WG participants,

for those of you who are planning to display/use slides for our Hiroshima session,
please consider the below!

Bert and Mehmet

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Adrian Farrel 
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 9:25 PM
Subject: Pre-posting of slides in Hiroshima

Hi,

We can expect a higher than normal number of people at our WG meetings in 
Hiroshima for whom English is not the first language.

In discussions in Stockholm, the thing that Asian participants said would be 
most useful was pre-posting of the slides. This allows them to look up any 
difficult words, make notes, and follow along at their own speed.

I know many working groups have a good record of posting slides before their 
meetings. Can I ask you all to make a special effort to get the material 
onto the IETF site ahead of your meetings (preferably at least a day ahead) 
as an act of courtesy and to ensure better discussions within your working 
groups.

Thanks,
Adrian