Subject: [Netconf] Action Items after the IETF 76 NETCONF WG Session

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:34:47 +0100

Hi All,

below are the action items we wrote down after the NETCONF WG session on
Monday. 
Document editors please drive your part.

AI - Mark, Martin, Balazs: Bring issues from the session to the maillist
and drive the discussion.
AI - Mark, Martin, Balazs: Update the documents based on the issue
discussion result.

AI - Bert: Check with Margaret Wassermann whether she committs to take
over the editorship for 4742bis draft and ask the WG for consensus for
preparing a 4742bis document.
AI - Bert: Update charter milestones

AI - Mehmet: Check with Martin B whether the 4741 issues on the WG issue
tracker are redundant with the issue list he maintains and can be
deleted. Mehmet to delete those issues on WG issue tracker.
AI - Mehmet: Ask Mark Scott to add a Change Log to the Monitoring
document
AI - Mehmet: Agree with Mark and add issues from Monitoring discussion
to the WG issue tracker 
AI - Bert: Add 4742bis relevant issues to the WG issue tracker 

Cheers,
Bert and Mehmet