Subject: Re: [Netconf] #13: testing ML notification

From: "Netconf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 04:08:17 -0000

#13: testing ML notification
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dbharrington@…            |        Owner:  dbharrington@…          
     Type:  task                      |       Status:  closed                  
 Priority:  trivial                   |    Milestone:                          
Component:  notification              |      Version:                          
 Severity:  Dead WG Document          |   Resolution:  fixed                   
 Keywords:  test                      |  
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Changes (by mehmet.ersue@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed
  * component:  RFC4741 => notification
  * severity:  => Dead WG Document

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/trac/ticket/13#comment:3>
Netconf <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/>
Issue tracker for the NETCONF Working Group