Subject: [Netconf] RFC 5717 on Partial Lock Remote Procedure Call (RPC) for NETCONF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:34:51 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5717

        Title:      Partial Lock Remote Procedure Call 
                    (RPC) for NETCONF 
        Author:     B. Lengyel, M. Bjorklund
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       December 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 42529
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5717.txt

The Network Configuration protocol (NETCONF) defines the lock and
unlock Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs), used to lock entire
configuration datastores.  In some situations, a way to lock only
parts of a configuration datastore is required.  This document
defines a capability-based extension to the NETCONF protocol for
locking portions of a configuration datastore.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

---

From: "Bert (IETF) Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:41:31 +0100

What a nice Xmas present for our WG. Congratulations.

Many/special thanks to Balazs and Martin for their hard work on 11 
revisions.

Bert

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf
>
>
>