Subject: [Netconf] Yuma Tools announcement

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:47:40 -0800

Hi,

A new NETCONF/YANG toolkit is available called Yuma Tools.
The binary license is free, and the most popular linux
distributions (and MacOSX 10.5) will be supported.

The toolkit includes:

   * yangcli:  NETCONF-over-SSH client application
   * netconfd: NETCONF-over-SSH server for linux or MacOSX
   * netconf-subsystem: OpenSSH to netconfd thin client
   * yangdump: YANG compiler
   * yangdiff: YANG semantic comparison application
   * libtoaster: example modular server instrumentation library
   * PDF user manuals

All current versions of all NETCONF/YANG drafts are supported,
except the :url and :partial-lock capabilities, which will
be implemented soon.  Some proprietary content is also
implemented, including a complete access control system
called NACM.

   http://www.netconfcentral.org/modules/yuma-nacm/2009-10-21

More information is available at http://yuma.iwl.com/

thanks,
Andy