Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 05:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
	Author(s)       : R. Enns, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 111
	Date            : 2010-02-04

The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) defined in this document
provides mechanisms to install, manipulate, and delete the
configuration of network devices.  It uses an Extensible Markup
Language (XML)-based data encoding for the configuration data as well
as the protocol messages.  The NETCONF protocol operations are
realized as Remote Procedure Calls (RPC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 23:07:23 +0100

Dear WG participants,

Could you PLEASE review and comment on this new draft.
We can only make progress if we all stay (get) involved and do the
reviews when a new revision comes out. There are also a set of open
issues remaining I believe. Could the uathors/editors please
post them one by one and describe

- the issue
- a possible solution
- pros/cons

And then WG participants, PLEAS do rect with your  views/comments

Bert and Mehmet
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email-masked] 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Cc: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:15 PM
  Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-02.txt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  _______________________________________________
  Netconf mailing list
  [email-masked]
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Geen virus gevonden in het binnenkomende-bericht.
  Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com 
  Versie: 9.0.733 / Virusdatabase: 271.1.1/2667 - datum van uitgifte: 02/04/10 08:35:00