Subject: [Netconf] NETCONF Monitoring Going to AD Review WAS:FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-11.txt

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:56:30 +0100

Dear NETCONF WG,

we think the new version of the Monitoring draft Mark 
submitted solves the remaining issues raised on the maillist. 
We got also positive feedback for this version from key 
players in the WG.

After having several WGLCs and sufficient discussion on 
the Monitoring draft the co-chairs think now that version-11 
of the NETCONF Monitoring draft is ready to go to AD review.

If there are no strong and valid objections by February 12, 
2010 we are going to start the necessary IETF process to 
publish this WG item as Proposed Standard.

Mehmet

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of ext [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 3:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-11.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title           : YANG Module for NETCONF Monitoring
	Author(s)       : M. Scott, M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-11.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2010-02-02

This document defines a NETCONF data model to be used to monitor the
NETCONF protocol.  The monitoring data model includes information
about NETCONF datastores, sessions, locks and statistics.  This data
facilitates the management of a NETCONF server.  This document also
defines methods for NETCONF clients to discover data models supported
by a NETCONF server and defines a new NETCONF <get-schema> operation
to retrieve them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.