Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : YANG Module for NETCONF Monitoring
	Author(s)       : M. Scott, M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-12.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2010-02-23

This document defines a NETCONF data model to be used to monitor the
NETCONF protocol.  The monitoring data model includes information
about NETCONF datastores, sessions, locks and statistics.  This data
facilitates the management of a NETCONF server.  This document also
defines methods for NETCONF clients to discover data models supported
by a NETCONF server and defines a new NETCONF <get-schema> operation
to retrieve them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.