Subject: [Netconf] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-bierman-netconf-access-control-00.txt]

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:37:41 -0800

Hi,

I would like some time at the IETF #77 NETCONF meeting
to discuss this draft and NETCONF access control in general.
That is, if there is time at the end of the meeting,
after all the chartered work items have been discussed.

thanks,
Andy

Subject: I-D Action:draft-bierman-netconf-access-control-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:30:08 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Configuration Protocol Access Control Model
	Author(s)       : A. Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-access-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2010-02-22

The standardization of network configuration interfaces for use with
the NETCONF protocol requires a structured and secure operating
environment, which promotes human usability and multi-vendor
interoperability.  There is a need for standard mechanisms to
restrict NETCONF protocol access for particular users to a pre-
configured subset of all available NETCONF operations and content.
This document discusses requirements for a suitable access control
model, and provides one solution which meets these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bierman-netconf-access-control-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt