Subject: [Netconf] merging with-defaults into 4741bis

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 10:38:07 +0200

Hi,

I propose to merge with-defaults into 4741bis. Since we do 1.1 and
with-defaults really is a clarification of how differnet 4741
implementations work, merging with-defaults into 4741bis seems
technically the simplest and cleanest solution.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 02:37:42 -0700

> technically the simplest and cleanest solution.

I object to this change.
This will only slow down both documents.
If YANG is incapable of being used to augment a simple operation
with one parameter, then we should toss it out now.

Starting over on with-defaults now is not an option.
This tiny document has taken way too long already.

> /js

Andy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:20:06 +0200

> This tiny document has taken way too long already.

Merging might make it simpler and faster. You got the point. ;-)

/js