Subject: [Netconf] Our Sympathy is with our Japanese Colleagues

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:41:27 +0100

Dear Tomoyuki, Glenn,

please be sure of our worries and sympathy for this extraordinary 
tragedy happening in Japan. We are all following the news and our 
thoughts are with you and the Japanese nation.

We hope that you are all well, and your families and their lives are 
not directly impacted by this disaster. We would be happy to hear 
from you and to see all Japanese attendees at the coming IETF 
meeting. 

Mehmet & Bert
NETCONF WG Co-chairs

---

From: Tomoyuki Iijima <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:22:39 +0900

Dear Mehmet, Bert, and Dan,

Thank you for your kindness.

 > from you and to see all Japanese attendees at the coming IETF

I was affected by the earthquake, but fortunately I'm fine. I'm working 
in the Tokyo area, which is far south from the epicenter. And we are 
used to earthquakes. But this earthquake was different. It shook 
violently and I had a fear of death for the first time. I feel some 
inconveniences now, but it's minor when I think of victims.

All of your countries have dispatched rescue teams and relief funds 
immediately after the earthquake. We are appreciating those benevolence.

Finally, thank you for allocating a time slot in the agenda. I think I 
can go there as scheduled.

Kind regards,

Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich) wrote:
> .

-- 
Tomoyuki Iijima
Hitachi, Ltd., Central Research Laboratory
TEL: 045-860-2156 (ext. 874-6059)
E-mail: [email-masked]