Subject: [Netconf] Fw: 4741bis and 4742bis

From: "Bert Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:45:43 +0100

FYI

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 6:27 PM
Subject: 4741bis and 4742bis

The IESG discussed the two bis documents in the telechat today. Some of
the issues were clarified, a few other remain to be resolved. The
resolution for the two documents is Revised-ID Needed - I think that the
number of edits exceeds what can be reasonably dealt with in RFC Editor
notes. Note for 4741bis the new DISCUSS by Jari and the fact that
Alexey's DISCUSS is a placeholder - more information will come in the
following days. Please continue to work to solve the open issues, and
take into account that the deadline for submitting I-Ds before Prague is
Monday 3/14. 

Also please copy Alexey both on responses related to 4741bis and
4742bis. Alexey agreed to clear his DISCUSS on 4742bis on condition to
be copied on mails related to the solution of David's DISCUSS. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan