Subject: Re: [Netconf] Russ Housley's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-09: (withCOMMENT)

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 23:48:07 +0100

If this becomes a common theme (that we forget to add the sentence),
then I suggest that the xml2rfc tool does this automagically, from the
same tag from which it generates the "Obsoletes:" label at the top
of the front page.

We will add the sentence.

Bert
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Russ Housley" <[email-masked]>
To: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 11:23 PM
Subject: Russ Housley's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-09: 
(withCOMMENT)

Russ Housley has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  Please add a sentence to the Abstract that indicates that this
  document obsoletes RFC 4741.