Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:30:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Access Control Model
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-06.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   The standardization of network configuration interfaces for use with
   the NETCONF protocol requires a structured and secure operating
   environment that promotes human usability and multi-vendor
   interoperability.  There is a need for standard mechanisms to
   restrict NETCONF protocol access for particular users to a pre-
   configured subset of all available NETCONF protocol operations and
   content.  This document defines such an access control model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-06.txt

---

From: "Bert Wijnen (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:58:15 +0100

I am happy with the changes in this new revision (as a result
of comments during WG Last Call). I think the document is ready
to hand over to our AD for IETF Last Call.

Meamwhile,
Pls do a quick check to see if your comments have been addressed
properly.

Bert Wijnen
Document shepherd

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-06.txt
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:30:52 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network 
Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-06.txt
_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf