Subject: Re: [Netconf] NETCONF over TLS: username

From: Alan Luchuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:18:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

>A few comments...
>
>> 1) Generating NETCONF Usernames From NETCONF Client Certificates
>> 
>> The NETCONF protocol [RFC6241] requires the transport protocol is
>
>s/is/to be/

...text deleted...

Thanks for the detailed comments!  We'll review them carefully, update the
proposed text, and send the updated text out for another round of comments.

Best regards,

--Alan

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Alan Luchuk               SNMP Research, Inc.          Voice:  +1 865 573 1434
 Senior Software Engineer  3001 Kimberlin Heights Road  FAX:    +1 865 573 9197
 [email-masked]           Knoxville, TN  37920-9716    http://www.snmp.com/
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------